fbpx

raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I thought we only had to enter our names once to be in raffles and if we didn’t win, the names got into the next raffle. Do we have to enter our names each month to be in that month’s raffle? (I’m just trying to understand the rules, I don’t want to miss out on a raffle!)

Mmloda
    Participant

Yes I think Melody changed the original rules…that way you will only be in the raffle for the item you really want. πŸ˜€

Marzena

Purplecat
      Participant

yup…she changed it when she couldnt find her box of eggs. It’s easier on her to just write down the raffle names for each one, rather than trying to make sure she keeps track of that box of eggs…which with the move could be just about anywhere.. That’s what I remember anyway. πŸ™‚

I wonder if there might be a certain day of each month set for the deadline to get the names of everyone who wanted to be in the next raffle. That way, at least those of us scatterheads that can hardly remember what month it is will have a sporting chance to remember to get our names in if we choose to enter for the raffle. I didn’t know the rules had changed and assumed I was in for the last raffle, so I missed entering for it, and I would have done so if I had known. Also, if I know I have to get it in like the 25th to be eligible for the next one, then I can mark it on the calendar to check and see if it is one I would like to enter or not. No matter what the date would be, some regular date would be helpful. Would that be possible?

LOL dont count on it, we are lucky enough that she is willing have these raffles to allow is to win a pretty, that could easily be sold on ebay, so it is mostly dont when they have time. She said in the november raffle thread that they are trying to have them every month, but it is alot of work so it might not happen, so I doubt that a set date would be possible.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Yea, I think the raffles are beginging to be a little too much then what Melody bargained for. At first it was fun, but now I think it’s becoming too *expected* Melody could just as easily sell these OOAKs on ebay. It is a great solution for the forum members to have an alomst *club like* atmosphere where we got special prizes for being here, but it’s starting to feel like we’re pressuring her for free stuff. In the nicest, possible way of course πŸ˜‰

Even a raffle every 3 months ( like a seasonal raffle ) would still be incredibly generous and would probably be a little easier for Melody to handle between all our squeaks and everything else we want. It’s just a suggestion though, so don’t everyone get mad at me. LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Starbreeze
          Participant

Agreed! πŸ˜‰

Rachel
            Participant

I absolutely agree, drag0n.

Adaneth
              Participant

Well put, drag0nfeathers! πŸ˜€

Yes, I kinda agree with Drag0n. That way they’d pretty much stay ‘fun’ and not be something she feels she ‘has’ to do.

Melody
                Keymaster

drgnlvr wrote:

I thought we only had to enter our names once to be in raffles and if we didn’t win, the names got into the next raffle. Do we have to enter our names each month to be in that month’s raffle? (I’m just trying to understand the rules, I don’t want to miss out on a raffle!)

Yes, I have changed the way I do these raffles. I will post a pic of the prize in my gallery for you to see, and decide if it is something you would like to win.
                  To enter:
                  If you have entered other Windstone raffles before, you can just email me your forum name with “November raffle” as the subject line, or, if you haven’t entered before, send me your forum name, with your real name and address to enter.
                  I haven’t posted a pic of this month’s raffle prize yet. I’m still thinking…hmmm…

Melody
                  Keymaster

Dragon87 wrote:

Yes, I kinda agree with Drag0n. That way they’d pretty much stay ‘fun’ and not be something she feels she ‘has’ to do.

It is work, but I do it because I enjoy it!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

As long as you enjoy it I won’t complain πŸ˜‰ I don’t think anybody ever will! LOL! I just don’t think you should feel obligated and we all want you to be happy!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

It is work, but I do it because I enjoy it!

πŸ˜€ Good enough for me πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.