fbpx

Question(s) about PYO gallery content

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Question(s) about PYO gallery content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I hope this is the right place for this; or does all PYO stuff go in the Paint Your Own subforum?

Anyway – I looked there because I thought there might be a sticky post with guidelines/rules for PYO Galleries (and maybe a guide to setting one up, for newbies) and didn’t see anything. So my first question is: Could there be something like that?

I was under the impression that PYO galleries were strictly for pics of Windstone PYO pieces, but while browsing galleries at random just now I ran across at least two galleries with images that aren’t PYOs. (One was a repainted production piece, the other was an original sculpture.) My second question is: Am I misremembering the rules (or have they changed), or is this stuff not supposed to be there?

My third question is: If we do run across a gallery with rule-violating content, is there a way to flag or report it easily?

Thanks!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Landipan
      Participant

I’ve noticed this as well, not sure how anyone else feels about it but I personally feel that the PYO gallery should be strictly for WS PYOs.

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

I dont have a Gallery in the PYO section, but I feel it should be reserved for Windstone Editions PYO sculptures only…not production peices, as there is a thread to show your collection already….and not other non-Windstone collectibles either, as there was a thread started to show off what you collect, other than Windstones.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Jennifer
          Keymaster

It should only be PYOs. Probably some users simply didn’t know better or were confused with ways to share photos. We used to have rules listed, I think?? But gosh I can’t find them. I’m also struggling with trying to remove images that shouldn’t be there. I have to run off to a vet appointment but will investigate further when I get home tonight.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.