fbpx

Question about the Keeper's wing …

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Question about the Keeper's wing …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Illith
    Participant

Well, here it is. My first PYO, and my first Windstone product. I call him Kaon after the Decepticon city, because his colours were inspired by the red-eyed, purple symbol waving Transformers bad guys! I am just that much of a geek.

I’ve still got a thing or ten to learn about painting, especially shading and blending, but I’m happy with how he turned out. πŸ˜€
      All constructive criticism is greatly encouraged and appreciated!

Illith
      Participant

Looking at it from the left side (that’s the dragon’s left side, not yours), the part where the wings cross over each other and touch the dragon’s back, there’s this flat part that I’m really not sure what to do with. There’s no scales, and it doesn’t seem to be the “wing rib”.
        Photobucket
        Does anyone know what part of the wing this is supposed to be? Is it just a design flaw?

Rachel
        Participant

Gorgeous!

Leigha
          Participant

I like it! I’d like to see closer up pictures if you can get them. Did you use metallic paints?

bayoudragon
            Participant

oooh, that’s a pretty keeper! I too would looove to see some close-ups. Wonderful job! πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
              Participant

Really neat overall metal effect!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                Participant

Wow, I like the contrast of the smaller scales! I too would like to see more photos. Great job! πŸ˜€

Anonymous

Your FIRST PYO?!!!!

You make me sick.

LOL

Well done – I really like how the hmmm…….inside/middle seems to glow and gives quite a dimensional effect to the rest/larger design. If that makes sense! I am currently working on MY first PYO – and I guarantee it will not impress like THIS does! πŸ˜‰ You did an awesome job, you geek! haha

machineguts
                    Participant

A Transformers inspired Keeper?? That’s what I’m talking about! πŸ˜€ He came out gorgeous, I love these colors together. I’d like to see more photos of him too! Excellent work, and you said this is your first one? WOW. 😈

Illith
                      Participant

Sorry I couldn’t post them the first time. It’s been storming for 3 days here and I wanted a shot of him in the sunlight.

Adaneth
                        Participant

Thanks for posting more photos! πŸ™‚ Very nice work–I really like him.

machineguts
                          Participant

Wow, very nice! Thanks for posting more photos, you did an outstanding job on this guy! I just love the colors. :yes:

Leigha
                            Participant

Wow, those are great pictures. That purple is sooooo pretty! Very awesome first keeper ^^

bayoudragon
                              Participant

Very neat clean edges! Can’t wait to see more from you. πŸ™‚

Amanda
                                Participant

I love him, he’s fantastic!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.