fbpx

Question about PYO eyes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Question about PYO eyes

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Jerusha
    Participant

Is it time to remind Melody to check on the option of buying more than one pair?

Is it wrong that I’m using this as an excuse to throw in another request for Windstone to provide the Teal Metallic eyes as a PYO eye color option? 😳

kitsunelady
      Participant

*kicks this back to the top*

Because I really need some other eye colors right now. >.>;

Edit : I’d also really like to see the navy, plum, and teal eyes available for the kirins, as well. e.e

kitsunelady
        Participant

Also curious if you guys have considered making some forest green eyes. >.> But mostly the above. Need eyes plz. πŸ™

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I’m gonna chime in to for more eye colors. I like all of the ones mentioned. I also would’nt mind seeing some metallic eyes.
            *hoping for metallic teal eyes*

Pam

You check the store lately?

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

WHOA! There are some metallic choices!!

kitsunelady
                Participant

Blue lavender! Do I have anything with that color eyes? >.> *ponders* Well, it sounds pretty!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Yay!! Metallic eyes!
                    *happy dances πŸ˜€ *

Hannah
                    Participant

Forgive my nubbishness, but what other pieces have had the metallic eyes in them? I ordered a phoenix with the metallic teal eyes because I saw they were new, but I have no idea what they really look like XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

kitsunelady
                      Participant

The copper patina dragons do, I think? Well, some of them. >.>;

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

Yeral wrote:

Forgive my nubbishness, but what other pieces have had the metallic eyes in them? I ordered a phoenix with the metallic teal eyes because I saw they were new, but I have no idea what they really look like XD

The latest curlie dragon had them, the Glacier one. The Teal eyed copper patinas do. If you look closely at some of the eBay pieces, a lot of them have them.

Hannah
                          Participant

Ahh! I looked at the glacier curly in the store and zoomed in on his eye – if it looks anything like that, I’m excited πŸ™‚ Thanks!

Ooh! I found the teal eye copper patina dragon too – I assume you were talking about the Oriental? Gorgeous!! I cant wait πŸ˜€

Pam

Glacier curls have light metallic green-aqua eyes. oriental dragons have metallic teal. The phoenix is photographed with blue-lavender eyes.

Hannah
                              Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Glacier curls have light metallic green-aqua eyes. oriental dragons have metallic teal. The phoenix is photographed with blue-lavender eyes.

Thanks for the info! πŸ˜€ I’m very excited about the metallic teal now!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.