fbpx

Question about my 'surprise' emerald OW?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Question about my 'surprise' emerald OW?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Today my mother found a Christmas present she’d gotten me years ago and forgotten- it’s an emerald Old Warrior. He’s been forgotten in his shipping box all this time, poor beautiful guy!
      My question is, I can’t afford to collect multiples of a single mold, so I’ve just looked to get each mold in my favorite color for it. And of course, I already have my empea prototype OW. (I know the molds are slightly different, but there are so many out there I don’t have at all…) So I was thinking about trading or selling the emerald production OW, and using the money to get something(s) I don’t have. What do you think? What is he worth roughly? Anyone interested, or should I eBay him (like to see a collector get him)? What about as a trade? (anyone with a spare green fledgling and some-kind-of-green curlie lol)
      Here are his pics

pipsxlch
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

MINE! How much do you want for him?

That is to say, I remember them going from $200 to $300 on E-Bay. I have green curlies, but I’d rather pay for him. Let me know. He’s beautiful. I can’t believe he was forgotten! πŸ˜†

pipsxlch
          Participant

I’ll put you down for first offer, GB!
            I don’t really know what he’s worth; I don’t know how to stroke eBay to have it spit out many prior auctions. The only ended ones I found were for a prototype and a peacock.
            I’m really hoping someone with a green fledgling would like to make a partial trade, but if not, I’ll sell him and make an offer for a fledgling…

Maria
            Participant

Thanks, Pip. πŸ˜€ If you’re looking for average E-Bay prices, ask littleironhorse. She can keep track of every Windstone selling price since October.

lamortefille
              Participant

😯 I wish I got surprises like that one, Pip! Lucky you:)

Skigod377
                Participant

Ack! I would like a shot if GB does not get him. I had to sell mine.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Okay, I’ve got GB and Ski down for him! I put him back in the shipping box; I’ll go ahead and seal it up. Guess let him go for the best offer?

Maria
                    Participant

I’m PMing you right now.

Jodi
                      Participant

I’ve PM’d you too.

Skigod377
                        Participant

I will let you two fight it out… I cannot afford too much right now. πŸ™ Good luck to you!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Wow, I already have one just like this. I’ve had my Emerald OW for ages, but I wish that would happen to me. If anything my mom would find some horrible package of colored socks or something! LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pipsxlch
                            Participant

He’s got a great new home, thanks so much everyone! And congratulations to his new owner!

Maria
                              Participant

Thanks! Can’t wait to welcome him into the family. πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

That’s like a dream come true! “Oh, honey I found a present for you I had forgotten about….” Lucky duck, to Pip and GB! I saw this yesterday, but Im already in the hole

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.