fbpx

Question about Male Pegasus

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Question about Male Pegasus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

I have a male peg that doesn’t have a hang tag. I pm’d Pam and she said she thought some did and some didn’t have the tags. Who has one and did it come with or without a tag? i want to list it on ebay and I want to get the listing correct. BTW, I’d like to get 150.00 for him.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I’ve got a white male with a tag. Can’t remember when I bought him though.

Andrea
          Participant

Mine doesn’t have a tag and doesn’t look like it ever had one. It was an Ebay purchase a looooonnnnngggg time ago, so not really certain.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Mine doesn’t have a tag and doesn’t look like it ever had one. It was an Ebay purchase a looooonnnnngggg time ago, so not really certain.

Ditto. If it had a tag, there would be a little bump in the felt where the strings are, right? I actually tried to take a tag off of one of my Windstones, and it wouldn’t come off O.O

Pam

There may not necessarily be a bump. If the string was close to the edge, as it should be, then it might be possible to smooth the pad down after the tag is removed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.