fbpx

Question about international shipping of Windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Question about international shipping of Windstones

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

I have a large flap kitty for sale on eBay. Today someone from Australia asked me about a shipping cost (I’m in the US), so I went to the USPS website to calculate and it says $58.65 for international priority. Does that sound right? That seems like alot to mail a kitty. I haven’t done a lot of international shipping and I just want to make sure I’m quoting her a fair shipping cost. Is there something less expensive than priority or express? I wanted to get some opinions from you guys before I get back to her to make sure I get it right. 🙂

Laurie
      Participant

Yep, thats about right. Hope you included insurance.

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

Thanks, Laurie! I haven’t sold it yet, but I wanted to make sure that I was in the right ballpark with the shipping cost. I feel bad telling someone it’s $60 to mail, but I feel better knowing it’s accurate.

dragonmedley
          Participant

I once shipped an OW to Scotland and it was 100$, so 60$ sounds normal for priority to Australia.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
            Participant

I just recently sent a flap cat to Canada, and it was $40 (including insurance).

moonbeam
              Participant

I think the price is right. I paid 58$ (to Germany) for a male griffin and a PYO Phoenix that I ordered from the Windstone store.

Tethra
                Participant

I am in Australia, and that sounds about right. It is expensive to ship here, but that is what we do for our obsession! I paid $128 USD shipping for my OW, and for the medium size pieces (male dragon, laps, mother dragons) I generally pay between $55 to $80 USD shipping. I hope this helps! 🙂

Christine
                  Participant

Wow I am never gonna complain about domestic shipping prices again O.O

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.