fbpx

Question about greens

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Question about greens

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

I noticed a young dragon on ebay who looks emerald but has orange eyes. I thought emeralds came with red eyes. Is this one unique because it really doesn’t look like a fake to me?

Purplecat
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

Orange eyes are rare and very special. Orange-eyed emeralds usually sell for more than red-eyed ones.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

I grabbed an orange eyed young for $227? I think?

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Andrea
              Participant

I’m bidding on him too. I don’t care that he has orange eyes, but since I only collect the emerald and he is one of four poses I don’t have…
                I don’t see many emerald youngs come up.
                Good luck!

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

he’s looking like he’ll go for a decently low price…. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Andrea
                  Participant

Doubt it. When I’m bidding on something, it almost always goes for double what it’s worth ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

i agree with you, phoenix. it is low now, but everyone and there mother will be bidding on it at the last moment.

i distrust things selling low on ebay. ๐Ÿ™

Zelda
                    Participant

Its right eye looks a little wonky to me. Is it just the angle? The pupil looks big…

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Lori
                      Participant

well i was in running for that guy but i found a slightly damaged old green male on a bin for 80$ i couldnt’ pass up even tho i’m not a fan of the old greens

Andrea
                        Participant

Well, I won him. I hope I like the orange eyes. I was expecting it to go over 200.00.

Lori
                          Participant

congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

his color looks like the more jade i think you will like him. I’m glad i didn’t bid anymore but now i’ll have a differnt green dragon i guess that means i’ll need a brown male now since it’s the only color male i don’t have excep b/g wich i’m not too keen on

Zelda
                            Participant

Congrads Whistful, I saw that BIN green male myself, but was late to dinner and had to pass it up! Probably better for my budget anyway ๐Ÿ™‚ Such is life!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Maria
                              Participant

Congrats on the win, Phoenix. You got a real rare piece.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.