fbpx

Question about Gothic Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Question about Gothic Unicorns

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dandr13
    Participant

Just wondering if there were any plans to release some new Gothic Unicorns in the store at some point in the near future. The black ones were cute, but I missed out on them. I remember Melody mentioning something about black and tan ones in an old post, but never read anything about it again.

Sorry if this question has been posted before. I went through the old posts and didn’t see anything recent.

Melody
      Keymaster

Just wondering if there were any plans to release some new Gothic Unicorns in the store at some point in the near future. The black ones were cute, but I missed out on them. I remember Melody mentioning something about black and tan ones in an old post, but never read anything about it again.

Sorry if this question has been posted before. I went through the old posts and didn’t see anything recent.

Yes I plan to do more Gothic unicorns. The previous G. unicorns we made were cast in the original molds.These molds were very old and wore out quickly. We don’t have the original “master” sculpture to make more molds from because we lost it somehow… which is really weird… anyway, we had to make a new master out of an existing mold. I also needed to make some changes to it. So, when all this gets done, and we have new molds made, we will be casting more of them.

Pam

I thought we had two epoxy masters? I saw them. One of them has “do not use” written on it in permanent marker.

Dandr13
          Participant

Thanks so much for the answer. ๐Ÿ™‚ I tried to search the forum, but you get so many topics that show up. It’s impossible to find time to read through them all.

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Oh, I’m looking forward to seeing what ones come up, I’ve always admired the gothics ‘n wouldn’t mind getting my hands on one some day ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
              Keymaster

I thought we had two epoxy masters? I saw them. One of them has “do not use” written on it in permanent marker.

I think there were two bad epoxy masters. Marko has cast a new gypsum master from one of the existing molds, so I could fix the front feet

Erika
                Participant

New Gothics?! *squeeeeeaaakkk!!!!* Thats my favorite sculpt! I’m super excited to see it come back!

*hopes for old ivory, pronghorn, or …black and tan goat, maybe?*

Sarah
                  Participant

Gothics are my absolute favorite too!!!! I missed out on the ebay ones that were sold years ago. (going to try to win the current ebay fellow, fingers crossed) I’ve been lucky enough to buy a couple of the older ebay ones from forum members, but my desire for more gothic unis is great! I need more! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ J) :love:

I know it must be a pain for you to revisit the mold so much, but I’d be overjoyed to see that happen! Yay!!! :love: :love: :love:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.