fbpx

Question about gallery content

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Question about gallery content

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

I know we’re not supposed to upload random pictures to our galleries (or even non-PYO dragon pictures), but how about technically non-PYO images like conceptual sketches or photo models?

I, ah, probably should have asked this before uploading two of them, but better late than never, right?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

dragonmedley
        Participant

I don’t think you can. I would just post those in a thread.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
          Participant

Hopefully this is helpful.

Chessapeaka:

Quote:

As you may have noticed, the only gallery you guys can post in is the Paint Your Own gallery. This gallery is specifically for painted PYO pieces. A few people have uploaded pictures that AREN’T PYO pieces, so I just wanted to clarify that I don’t think this is allowed.

No worries though, I realize this wasn’t stated anywhere. But yes, anything that isn’t a painted PYO piece is NOT going to be approved. If you want to post pictures of stuff other than painted PYOs, there’s an “Img” tag that you can use to slap pics up here on the forum.

Thanks for bearing with us!

Nambroth:

Quote:

Every member has space in the “Paint Your Own” gallery for sharing photos of PYOs. This gallery space is for PYOs only and images of other things (such as repaints of production pieces, or whatever) will not be approved. PYOs that infringe upon Windstone’s trade dress or that are questionable may not be approved (we will Private Message you). Additionally, we try to only approve 4 images per day so that everyone has a chance to be on the front page so please be patient in waiting for your photos to show up. Each member has a set amount of space, but if you keep your photo size to 100kb or less then you can fit more than 100 photos in your gallery!

Jennifer
            Keymaster

The PYO gallery is for PYO photos only. If you want to share artwork other than PYOs, please do so in the General Art forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

Things other than PYO photos that get uploaded to the gallery get deleted, just so you know… so make sure you have ’em saved on your computer still. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nightcrow, and anyone else that may do windstone-art:

Also be aware that Windstone fanart/drawings or any form of visual recreations of Windstones is not allowed, anywhere– even on private galleries or your own website, as it violates copyright/trade dress.

It is also illegal to republish (post on the internet) images or artwork that you do not own the copyrights to, including scans of art from field guides. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.