fbpx

Question

Home Forums Miscellany Community Question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Purplecat
      Participant

Anyone know a good web-hosting site with a user friendly walkthrough on how to set up your site?? Wanting to start one, I’m not sure how to start. Looked it up and http://www.mister.net seemed ok but I thought I’d ask here for suggestions. I feel really clueless asking but…. 😳

SPark
        Participant

Hmmmm… it’s been a while since I was at that point, I’m afraid. I know topcities, which is what I use, has an “easy” mode for making webpages, and the file management is pretty simple there, but I’ve never actually used the easy mode, so I’m not sure what the limitations are.

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Jodi
          Participant

I got my domain name from yahoo.com. I got the free Yahoo Sitebuilder program from them and that’s what I use to set up my site. It’s very easy.

um no, but I could probably write you such a tutorial (i have a lot of practice doing that *G*) with pretty much any website provider since they usually offer the same sort of stuff. If anyone ever needs help figuring out FTP or basic HTML and so forth, just gimme a ring or ask me a question ^_^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.