Quest update!

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest update!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I agree here too, whatever is easy for you and that cute bun in there!

Zelda
    Participant

Agreeing with the chorus here too! All the best of health for you and your little one!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Aggie83
      Participant

Just wanted to echo the sentiment that whatever is easiest for you is what I think we all want. You are the one willing to go to the trouble so it is YOUR call on when and IF you have time to run a quest and if you need to spread it out longer than the norm.

Kiya,
        How’s everything going? Did you have a safe delivery, no complications, I hope!? Was it a boy or a girl? Hope you are happy being a mom of a new bundle of joy, again!?

Stormbreeze
        Participant

I’m glad that it’s going well, though it does sound like it would feel stressful to be on a weight plan during pregnancy. Of course, you seem to be holding up great ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations (again) and good luck! Take it easy if you can.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kiya
          Participant

I’m sorry, I totally didn’t see this post! ๐Ÿ™‚

My new little guy is here and will be 4 weeks old this Thursday! (Time sure does fly!) He’s a healthy, happy, pretty mellow little dude and I’m more recovered from my c-section than not. I’ve also lost all of my pregnancy weight plus about 15 additional pounds which is pretty awesome. Gestational diabetes did have some good side effects!

AND, now that I am no longer feeling like poo, we have a new quest! I hope you guys have fun!

jmoore
            Participant

Glad to hear you and your new baby are doing well, Kiya! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.