fbpx

Quest 7

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 7

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Is it OK to flip the drawing so it’s facing left and then color it?
      I have issues with coloring/drawing things that face the right.

Why not do that and then flip it back to facing right once you’re done? πŸ™‚

Kiya
      Participant

No, I’m sorry, they all need to be facing the same direction.

Kiya
        Participant

Just two more weeks to get your entries in! πŸ™‚

Rachel
          Participant

Huh. Me too. I wonder why?

Trava
            Participant

If we are sending you a traditional media piece should we include a note card of some sort so that you know where each dragon came from? Or should we write our names on the back of the dragon? Or up in a corner?

Kiya
              Participant

If we are sending you a traditional media piece should we include a note card of some sort so that you know where each dragon came from? Or should we write our names on the back of the dragon? Or up in a corner?

Oh, that’s an excellent question!

Please write your forum name on the back of the sheet (or write it on a card and tape it on the back of the sheet, or use a stamp or something).

You don’t have to worry about your real name/address at this point. Just your forum member info!

Hannah
                Participant

Huh. Me too. I wonder why?

Are you both right handed? I find things facing the right are more difficult to color/draw simply because of the natural angle that your hand moves at when you are coloring πŸ™‚

Try rotating the paper so that the angle is more comfortable – thats what I do πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

pony-up
                  Participant

Is it okay to fold the drawing up to fit in a regular envelope or is it best to use a large manila type one? After all the time I spent coloring my dragon I hate the thought of folding him up! lol

Kiya
                    Participant

Is it okay to fold the drawing up to fit in a regular envelope or is it best to use a large manila type one? After all the time I spent coloring my dragon I hate the thought of folding him up! lol

That is up to you! If you fold him up, we’ll do our best to smooth him out for the photo or scan (still up in the air which we’ll do – depends on which looks best!), but he may have lines and the lines may detract from the appearance.

So, from a rules stand point, either is fine! From the competition aspect, I’d recommend a big manila type, but it is not required. πŸ™‚

Kiya
                      Participant

Just over a week to get your entries in!

Hannah
                        Participant

I have a question about the digital submissions (I apologize if this was covered in the official rules ><) – can we put in an eye for the Emp? And what I mean by that, is can we take a photograph of a glass eye and put it in there? Or does everything need to be "Hand done"?

Kiya
                          Participant

I have a question about the digital submissions (I apologize if this was covered in the official rules ><) – can we put in an eye for the Emp? And what I mean by that, is can we take a photograph of a glass eye and put it in there? Or does everything need to be "Hand done"?

You can use a photograph of a glass eye as long as you either take the photograph yourself or get written permission from the person who took the photograph (So if you want to use one from one of the places that makes glass eyes, just email them and make sure it’s okay first). πŸ™‚

Hannah
                            Participant

awesome! Thank you!

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I haven’t even started this >_<

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
                                Participant

You still have 7 days! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 176 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.