Quest 18 Winners

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 18 Winners

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

The collage is cool! Nice to see them all together.

Melody
      Keymaster

Great job Amstaff! Looks awesome!
        It was nice and sunny and 40 degrees today! So I took some outside photos.

These photos are really nice! I can never get that rich color to show up in my photos!

Bodine
        Participant

WOW!Nice prizes.You guys did good!!Congrats.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Congrats to the winners!!! Whens the next Quest going to be? I would like to give it a whirl.

siberakh1
          Participant

This is the little dragon who appeared for me and wanted in out of the snow!

photo QuestBabyDragon.jpg

siberakh1
            Participant

Such a beautiful, handsome Old Warrior Stormbreeze! Congratulations! 😀

Thank you so much Melody! I received a little baby dragon in the mail today as a participant prize. I did not know there would be a participant prize, so this is very unexpected and very generous of Melody! A cute little baby dragon with a green body and sunset-like colors along the spine, stomach, legs and wings. I certainly couldn’t keep him out in the snow, so he is warming up inside next to the fireplace on my desk. I think he likes the warmth my computer generates far more than the frozen tundra outside! I’ll get some pictures up probably next weekend when my class goes on Spring Break and I can spend a couple of hours fussing with photos I need to upload and post of grab bags and pebbles. Thank you again for doing these quests and raffles! 🙂

EDIT 6/30/2015: Here he is!
               photo QuestBabyDragon.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.