Quest 18 Winners

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 18 Winners

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

So pretty! He looks quite different from the others posted. Congrats! They are all beautiful!

Thank you! 🙂 I agree, each one is so very pretty and unique!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

MandBsMom
      Participant

Yours is quite different! Just gorgeous!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

PrairieVixen
        Participant

Yours is quite different! Just gorgeous!

Thank you MandBsMom! Yours is absolutely lovely also! 🙂 I *think* my little hybrid guy is a Rainbow x Amethyst cross. Such a colorful fellow!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Kim
          Blocked

Very cool little one PrairieVixen! Ela_Hara is would be great to see yours too as you said it had blue eyes? I wonder what colour eyes mine will have? I love the baby dragons so it will fit in great with all of mine when it gets here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Very cool little one PrairieVixen! Ela_Hara is would be great to see yours too as you said it had blue eyes? I wonder what colour eyes mine will have? I love the baby dragons so it will fit in great with all of mine when it gets here.

Actually, I looked closer when I showed my Mom & photographed him – his eyes are Metallic Periwinkle. I had taken a quick look when he came last Friday, but I wanted to wrap him up safe again until I had time to take pics earlier this week. I’ll post them today…

EDIT: Here are the photos of my cute little Hybrid Baby Dragon, Chester! I’ve named him Chester because he cheered me up when he arrived. Chester was a WONDERFUL Surprise at a great time…. Thanks so Much Melody and Everyone for the Quests and some really awesome prizes and awards! 🙂
              Sorry the photos aren’t the best – I can’t move around too much or go outside yet. Chester is a lot more vibrantly colored than these photos show.

Q18 Awd_Hybred Baby-Display photo Hybred Baby_Display_zpszoorsp9b.jpg

Q18 Awd_Hybred Baby-Side 1 photo Hybred Baby_Side 1_zpsegkdxomo.jpg

Q18 Awd_Hybred Baby-Side 2 photo Hybred Baby_Side 2_zps5ozmqyn8.jpg

Q18 Awd_Hybred Baby-Back photo Hybred Baby_back_zpsaqddsz7y.jpg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Amstaff
              Participant

Wow, all these surprise participation prizes for Quest 18 are just beautiful !

I actually got mine today !!! Im so surprised and so very thankful ! Thank you so much Melody and everyone at Windstone for being so kind ! You really made my day ! I appreciate this so so much, and will forever treasure my Beautiful Baby dragon !!

Here he is ! He has a blue base color, with rainbow highlights, and a light blue eye color, just beautiful !

He is oh so precious, so I decided to name him “My Precious” … hehehe 😉

jmoore
                Participant

Wow, yours is super cute, Amstaff! I like the blue.

MandBsMom
                  Participant

Oooooo, Kim, I like the dark green shade of yours. And the purple in him too. Very very nice! I almost want to set up an imaginary photo session with all of these guys to see how they are similar/different. Great job Melody!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
                    Blocked

Nice one Amstaff! I didn’t expect a blue one in the bunch. I wonder if all the rest were green or if there were other colours we haven’t seen? I got my little one in yesterday too and it looks quite similar to Ela_Hara’s actually with periwinkle eyes. To me it’s looks like Emerald Gold, kind of like the black gold but with a dark emerald colour instead of the black. I wonder if these were all test paints Melody did searching for a new colour, unless they were like Autumn Leaf type ones?

Kim
                      Blocked

Thanks MandBsMom. Is yours a bit lighter green? I couldn’t tell if all the greens on the dragons were different shades or different lighting. It would be cool to see all them all together if Melody has a picture. I also want to say thank you so much Melody for sending us these. I have never won a quest or raffle before so to have participation prizes is really kind of you and I am really excited that I got a baby dragon!

I meant to include this photo above too but here is my little dragon with all the other babies I have for some colour comparison. The only one I still need is a copper patina baby dragon so I hope Melody paints some soon!

jmoore
                        Participant

That’s a fantastic collection of baby dragons, Kim! So cool to see them all together.

rachelled
                          Participant

All of these are so lovely, thanks for sharing 🙂

MandBsMom
                            Participant

Thanks MandBsMom. Is yours a bit lighter green? I couldn’t tell if all the greens on the dragons were different shades or different lighting. It would be cool to see all them all together if Melody has a picture. I also want to say thank you so much Melody for sending us these. I have never won a quest or raffle before so to have participation prizes is really kind of you and I am really excited that I got a baby dragon!

I meant to include this photo above too but here is my little dragon with all the other babies I have for some colour comparison. The only one I still need is a copper patina baby dragon so I hope Melody paints some soon!

Mine is more of a yellow green. It looks like a cross between an emerald and a violet flame. Really cool!

Amstaff
                              Participant

I hope everyone doesnt mind (if you do let me know and I will remove this pic). I made a collage of all the Baby Hybrids from Quest 18, just so we can see them together. May still not be totally accurate in colors, since everyones is taken in different lighting, but still… its nice to see them together.

MandBsMom
                                Participant

Great job Amstaff! Looks awesome!
                                  It was nice and sunny and 40 degrees today! So I took some outside photos.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.