fbpx

Quest 18 Winners

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 18 Winners

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Congrats winners.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Lauren
      Participant

EEEEK what a great thing to wake up to/find out this morning. Seriously, the last month or so has been kind of rough… work running me a bit ragged, post holidays blues, missing my family, being cold cold COLD all the time… and my computer’s been behaving very funny and making odd grinding noises like it might die. πŸ™ This was such a wonderful pick me up…. Thank you to everyone who voted for my entry, and to the judges, and the incredibly generous folks at Windstone Editions for hosting this in the first place. This is the first big thing I think I’ve ever won (okay since 5th grade… I think I won a sony walkman in 5th grade? lol) and it really means a lot to me. I am going to cherish my prize forever, whatever it may be. Also, a hearty congratulations to the first and second place winners as well, as well as a thank you to everyone else who participated but didn’t place–you guys all made this quest fun and exciting and a stiff challenge!!

Stormbreeze
        Participant

We haven’t heard about this in awhile. Has anyone gotten their prize?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Melody
          Keymaster

We haven’t heard about this in awhile. Has anyone gotten their prize?

I am still getting the prizes together,
            I’ve been really busy!

Stormbreeze
            Participant

No problem at all! πŸ™‚ I was just wondering.

Stormbreeze
              Participant

Okay, I wanted to say, THANK YOU!!! My prize is so beautiful, I couldn’t have hoped for anything better nor more majestic! He is simply stunning! Thank you again for holding this quest and I am so honored to have won.

Here is a cruddy cell phone pic; I will get a better one when there is actual light!

etruscan
                Participant

Couldn’t be better – a beautiful dragon AND he matches your sofa cushions. πŸ˜‰ Congratulations … it looks as though you were made for each other!

Amstaff
                  Participant

Oh wow, he is gorgeous ! Congrats !!

Prezaurian
                    Participant

Congrats! He’s a beautiful piece!

Stormbreeze
                      Participant

As promised, here are some better pics. πŸ™‚

Cat invaded the back shot!

Kim
                        Blocked

Very pretty! I wonder what the other prizes look like?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
                          Participant

Oh wow, that’s awesome! Congratulations!

MandBsMom
                            Participant

OMG, Melody!!!! Thank you thank you thank you! You are so awesome! I received my participant prize in the mail today too!! I was SO confused when I saw the box. I ordered a natural colored BE last night along with a keeper PYO, so I knew it couldn’t be them. I wondered if I had gotten someone’s box by mistake. You guys knock it out of the park when it comes to customer service and keeping your collectors happy. No one does it better! My dragon collection is sorely lacking (but swimming in pebbles), so this little guy is very welcome! He’s quite the adorable little guy!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

Yea! I got a surprise in the mail myself! πŸ˜€
                                My Baby Dragon is the cutest! And such wonderful colors!
                                You are the BEST, Melody & All you guys at Windstone!
                                πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Lauren
                                Participant

I woke up to an email this morning from my mother, saying what she thought was my dragon prize had arrived at the house finally. I was so excited, I still haven’t even gotten dressed yet, but of course I had to check it out first…

I am so shocked and blessed and stunned, I really don’t even know what to say. It is so stunning. The colors remind me of these wisteria gardens I went to in Kitakyushu a few years back, ranging from green to purple. (http://www.tourismontheedge.com/places/asia/a-colorful-walk-wisteria-tunnel-at-kawachi-fuji-gardens-japan.html is the gardens, they’re world-famous.) I really hope that there wasn’t any kind of mistake and that I have to send Fuji here back / on to someone else! This is my first mother dragon. The images really don’t even do her justice.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.