Quest 17 – CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 17 – CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

I only have half a costume… I guess it’ll be finished by the time the next costume quest comes around!

Participation has been pretty bad for this πŸ™ Which makes me sad since lots of folks had requested one. I don’t know that we’ll run it again – it might just be too much work! πŸ™‚

What a shame! I was looking forward to the pictures!

Kiya
      Participant

Oh, we have some entries – so we’ll keep this one going to the end. And maybe they’ll flood in tomorrow… who knows! πŸ™‚

My costume is mostly done, just need to take pictures tomorrow. I do really like this, but it was hard picking one costume (soo many ideas).

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

I haven’t gotten a confirmation! I hope you received mine!!

Lokie
          Participant

I sent mine last night. I lowered the file size in photoshop under 5MB, yet checking the email on my phone at work today, the file size says over 6MB. Do I need to resend it?

Kiya
            Participant

I’ve sent out confirmations, but I haven’t really reviewed entries yet. I’ll be doing that tomorrow.

Please let me know through PM if you didn’t get a confirmation! πŸ™‚

Lokie
              Participant

I sent mine last night. I lowered the file size in photoshop under 5MB, yet checking the email on my phone at work today, the file size says over 6MB. Do I need to resend it?

Nevermind. The file size says above 5 MB while downloading, but once downloaded, the imagine is below 5 MB. Maybe someone Tech savvy can explain to me why download size does not equate to actual image size.

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Same here! I wasn’t able to participate this time but was so looking forward to seeing everybody else’s

tdm

tdm

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Wow what a bummer… I really wanted to participate but I didnt cause I thought I had an unfair advantage since I make costumes…

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
                    Participant

Wow what a bummer… I really wanted to participate but I didnt cause I thought I had an unfair advantage since I make costumes…

Silly drag0n! *bonk* πŸ™‚

Regretfully, I don’t think we’ll do this one again – it’s just too much work for the level of interest. BUT, at least we got to try it out!

Amstaff
                      Participant

Well, the good news is that unless I find a serious rule violation since we got so few entries, they will all be up for you to vote for on 11/10! Yay!

So do we get to see the entries today? So curious as to what everyone did for this πŸ˜‰

Kiya
                        Participant

Well, the good news is that unless I find a serious rule violation since we got so few entries, they will all be up for you to vote for on 11/10! Yay!

So do we get to see the entries today? So curious as to what everyone did for this πŸ˜‰

Yes – you must be east coast, it’s still SUPER early.

Amstaff
                          Participant

LOL, yeah its 12:34pm here… noon πŸ™‚

Kiya
                            Participant

Voting doesn’t open until 11 am PT per the rules. πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

LOL, yeah its 12:34pm here… noon πŸ™‚

Voting doesn’t open until 11 am PT per the rules. πŸ™‚

Hey Amstaff!
                                That would be 2 pm ET, or probably 3 pm your time – I think your time zone in Nova S. is one hour earlier than where I am, which is Eastern Time (NY-USA time). It’s 11:52 am here currently. πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.