Quest 17 – CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 17 – CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

So will we get a confirmation email once our entry is received ? Just wondering…. πŸ˜‰

Kiya
      Participant

So will we get a confirmation email once our entry is received ? Just wondering…. πŸ˜‰

I’ve only gotten one so far – I usually wait and do them when I have a decent batch. πŸ™‚ I’ll do it this weekend regardless though. πŸ™‚

Ferlin1984
        Participant

I’ve only gotten one so far – I usually wait and do them when I have a decent batch. πŸ™‚ I’ll do it this weekend regardless though. πŸ™‚

Do you have to send a before and after picture, to show what you did or didnt do? Or just the one picture with the completed costume?

This was answered in another Quest thread, but I’d figured I’d be safe and ask the question again. Are Official PYO Windstones acceptable?

Double Post, sorry!

siberakh1
          Participant

This was answered in another Quest thread, but I’d figured I’d be safe and ask the question again. Are Official PYO Windstones acceptable?

As taken from the first post of the official rules for this quest, yes, PYOs can be used, but the quality of the painting nor the color scheme of the PYO will not be considered as part of the entry.

You may dress up a PYO, but the PYO’s color scheme will not be considered as part of your entry – this is a costume contest not a painting contest. πŸ™‚

Whoops, I read the rules, but my eyes must have skipped that part. Thank you!

Kiya
            Participant

Do you have to send a before and after picture, to show what you did or didnt do? Or just the one picture with the completed costume?

Just one photo, per person, of the completed costume.

Kiya
              Participant

Just a little over a week left to get things in!

Also, I apologize I’m behind the confirmation emails – work picked up dramatically and I’ve been putting in 60 hour weeks – I will catch up as soon as I can (and before the end of the quest timeline!)

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Yea! I Finally had some time to figure out what I’d like to do for this Quest πŸ˜€
                  Time to get busy this weekend!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kiya
                  Participant

Just a few more days to get your entries in!!! πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Finally! Mine is done and I’ve just sent it in!

Good Luck to all who enter! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I only have half a costume… I guess it’ll be finished by the time the next costume quest comes around!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kiya
                        Participant

I only have half a costume… I guess it’ll be finished by the time the next costume quest comes around!

Participation has been pretty bad for this πŸ™ Which makes me sad since lots of folks had requested one. I don’t know that we’ll run it again – it might just be too much work! πŸ™‚

Lokie
                          Participant

I’ll have one emailed before midnight tomorrow. Just finished the costume; I’ll take photos after work tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.