fbpx

Quest 13 is now open!

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 13 is now open!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

I saw a couple of the answers on Facebook before I even saw the questions on this forum. I’m on Facebook too much lol. In that case it almost seemed too easy for me.

You’re just playing Jeopardy style (answer before question!) πŸ™‚

This one is really supposed to be easy. We’ve had a lot of hard quests lately so you guys get a break for the holidays. πŸ™‚

rock-reader
      Participant

Bless you!

Bodine
        Participant

As someone who has only gotten 1 our of 4 right, I admit its tempting. But if feels like cheating to look up the answer…. πŸ™

LOL my sentiments exactly.I won’t go check there either.If I would pay closer attention I wouldn’t have gotten it wrong.My DUH. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Kiya
          Participant

It’s not cheating. πŸ™‚ Everyone has the same access to the answers. πŸ™‚ This is meant to be fun, not a test πŸ™‚

BUT, with that being said, just 5 questions this week. I’m a little sick and need to decorate so I can’t think of any good questions for today/tomorrow. Look for the next new one on Sunday!

Heather
            Participant

Thank you for doing this quest Kiya! πŸ™‚

Falcolf
              Participant

Yes, thank you! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Zelda
                Participant

Thanks for this quest Kiya, I’ve had fun with it so far πŸ™‚ Feel better soon and happy decorating!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Oh Boy! My first Quest!
                    I like riddles and this is also a Great way to learn more about Windstones for this Newbie! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                    Blocked

I don’t think I ever saw the answer so is it okay for someone to send in two e-mails in a day to answer two different questions?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kiya
                      Participant

Yes, I meant to say one answer per person, per question, not per day.

siberakh1
                        Participant

I don’t think I ever saw the answer so is it okay for someone to send in two e-mails in a day to answer two different questions?

Yes. The questions are by week and not individually dated on the forum. As long as you have them in by the time Windstone draws a name at the end of the week (the drawing dates are in the first post of this thread) and each question is in a separate email. πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I haven’t seen the Week Two questions posted? Did I miss them?
                            I saw that the answers to Week Two questions 1 to 3 are on the Facebook.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kiya
                            Participant

They’re in the same post as the week one questions, below them in the post.

Should be the second post in the thread after the rules.

Kiya
                              Participant

No new question tonight – sorry guys, I’ll do two tomorrow. I’m sick AND super swamped getting ready for Christmas (it’s this Wednesday?!?! How did that happen?!?!)

Also, to our winners, I apologize prize selection is so slow! They had some sicknesses at the factory combined with some last minute wholesale orders that put them behind.

Weather and health willing, I’m going down to visit on 12/30 so if nothing has been picked prior, I’ll dig some things up when I’m there and post photos. πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                                Participant

No new question tonight – sorry guys, I’ll do two tomorrow. I’m sick AND super swamped getting ready for Christmas (it’s this Wednesday?!?! How did that happen?!?!)

Also, to our winners, I apologize prize selection is so slow! They had some sicknesses at the factory combined with some last minute wholesale orders that put them behind.

Weather and health willing, I’m going down to visit on 12/30 so if nothing has been picked prior, I’ll dig some things up when I’m there and post photos. πŸ™‚

No worries! Have a good and warm Christmas πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.