fbpx

Quest 13 is now open!

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 13 is now open!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Welcome to Quest 13!

Several times a week through December, we’ll be posting trivia questions or riddles to the forum for you to answer (they may or may not be Windstone related).

Every correct answer during the week will go into a drawing for a weekly prize. Entries will be accepted from Sunday at 12:01 am PT through Saturday at 11:59 pm during the question week. The drawing for the previous week will happen each Sunday (see schedule below). Entries will NOT carry over from week to week except for the grand prize drawing at the end.

I will post a minimum of 5 questions each week, but may post up to 7. Ideally, they will be posted once per day, but multiples may get posted on a single day if real life interferes. πŸ™‚ All questions will be posted no later than 1 pm PT on Saturday each week.

Schedule as follows:

Drawing 1 questions – 12/1 – 12/7
      Drawing 1 winner selection – 12/8

Drawing 2 questions – 12/8 – 12/14
      Drawing 2 winner selection – 12/15

Drawing 3 questions – 12/15 – 12/21
      Drawing 3 winner selection – 12/22

Drawing 4 questions – 12/22 – 12/28
      Drawing 4 winner selection – 12/29

Grand prize drawing (all correct answers will get ONE entry – even if the entrant won one of the smaller prize drawings) – 1/1

However, if you win one of the weekly drawings, you can’t win a weekly drawing again. πŸ™‚

All entries must be sent to ayonah @ windstoneeditions.com . Each entry MUST contain your forum name and answer.

Subject line must be formatted as follows: Quest 13 Entry – Week (x), Question (x). You must submit one email per question, even if you wait until the end of the week to send in your answers.

I will NOT be sending email confirmations – there are just going to be too many entries. Sorry guys! πŸ™‚

The quest is open to all registered forum members who have reached the age of majority in their country of origin.

I will be posting all questions to the forum, but all answers will be posted to Facebook! If you want to guarantee yourself an entry, you can go over and check out the correct answers. πŸ™‚ The Windstone Facebook page is located here: https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions

Prizes haven’t been selected yet, I’ll hopefully have those set before the end of the week. The weekly prizes will be something small (pebble? baby dragon? hatching dragon? Not sure yet, but something in that range).

The grand prize will be a medium sized piece – (grab bag baby unicorn? grab bag colt? grab bag poad? test paint fledgling? Your guess is as good as mine right now! :))

Happy Questing!

-Kiya

Kiya
      Participant

Week One Questions/Riddles – (CLOSED)

1.) What is the lightest Windstone sculpt that has been sold through the Windstone Editions Webstore?
        2.) What color was the only moon dragon offered as “limited-production” through the Windstone Editions Webstore?
        3.) What is the SECOND heaviest dragon that has ever been offered through the Windstone Editions Webstore?
        4.) What is the name of the griffin in the Windstone Editions logo?
        5.) What is the name of the story Melody is currently publishing on the website? (Hint – it’s from her Graphic Novel, Reptangle).

Week Two Questions/Riddles – (CLOSED)

1.) What was the first quest?
        2.) What did Melody study in college?
        3.) How many PYO (Paint your own) Windstone sculpts have pewter horns?
        4.) How many painters are featured by name in the Ebay gallery?
        5.) What is the name of Melody’s Emu?

Week 3 Questions/Riddles – (CLOSED)

1.) Name a sculpture in the Windstone line that is based on a character from
        Melody Pena’s (forever unpublished) graphic novel.
        2.) What is something Melody collects? (I’ll accept a variety of answers)
        3.) Where was Windstone Editions located prior to Corvallis, Oregon?
        4.) What is the name of Melody’s parrot?
        5.) What is the proper term for a group of Poadsβ„’?

Week 4 Questions/Riddles –

1.) Name something Susie collects.
        2.) What is the name of the Poadβ„’ recently featured in The Veligent?
        3.) What is the name of the Lion Kirin?
        4.) What was the November raffle prize?
        5.) What year was Windstone Editions founded?

littleironhorse
        Participant

This may be a silly questions, but just to make sure, in the subject line format: Quest 13 Entry – Week (x), Question (x), do we keep the () or not, and should the “x” be replaced by numbers or spelled out (1) vs (one)?

Quest 13 Entry – Week (1), Question (1), or
          Quest 13 Entry – Week 1, Question 1, or
          Quest 13 Entry – Week (one), Question (one), or
          Quest 13 Entry – Week one, Question one.

I’m probably overthinking this, but I just don’t want to miss an entry because I didn’t do it right… :bigsmile:

Kiya
          Participant

This may be a silly questions, but just to make sure, in the subject line format: Quest 13 Entry – Week (x), Question (x), do we keep the () or not, and should the “x” be replaced by numbers or spelled out (1) vs (one)?

I’m probably overthinking this, but I just don’t want to miss an entry because I didn’t do it right… :bigsmile:

I don’t care if you keep the () or take it out. It also doesn’t matter if you replace the “x” with a one or a 1. Just as long as they’re easy for me to sort! πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Exciting, I’ll have to try hard and see what happens

littleironhorse
              Participant

I don’t care if you keep the () or take it out. It also doesn’t matter if you replace the “x” with a one or a 1. Just as long as they’re easy for me to sort! πŸ™‚

I knew I was overthinking this! πŸ˜‰

moonbeam
                Participant

Oh I love this quest!
                  Thank you so much for doing this!

Dandr13
                  Participant

Cool. πŸ™‚ This sounds fun, I’ve never entered a quest before (I’m not very creative and don’t have a lot of free time on my hands.) I like the question and answer format. Thanks for putting this contest together for us. I look forward to entering.

Kiya
                    Participant

The last few have been tough! πŸ™‚ I figured we’d do a nice, simple, easy one for December! πŸ™‚

Then I need to come up with some new ideas!!! πŸ™‚

Falcolf
                      Participant

Oo, this is fun!

Silly question: should we add our forum name to our email title (like: Quest 13 Entry – Week 1, Question 1 (Falcolf)) or just have it in the email itself? (Answer: “….” Forum Name: “….”)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kiya
                        Participant

Just in the email body please πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

Whoops! I was so excited I forgot to put my forum name in that first one, LOL!

Kiya
                            Participant

Whoops! I was so excited I forgot to put my forum name in that first one, LOL!

Whoops! LOL

Well, the best part of these are there will be lots of chances to enter! πŸ™‚

phantomess
                              Participant

I’ll give this a go! Hope I can keep up with it!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Falcolf
                                Participant

Just in the email body please πŸ™‚

Haha, okay, good I just did that! πŸ˜€ (Sorry I always ask a bazillion questions Kiya. XDXD)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.