fbpx

Quest 13 is now open!

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 13 is now open!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

Thank you, Kiya, for hosting this quest (and for the format) I’ve enjoyed following Quests 11 and 12 in the Forum but was physically (and creatively LOL) unable to participate!

These quests are a delight and totally unexpected on a commercial website. Thank you, Everyone at Windstone Editions!!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

entered, hopefully I did it right….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Entered! My first quest, hope i’ve got it right! XD

Kiya
        Participant

New question has been posted in the second post in the thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

I forgot the word “Entry”in my subject line of my last two emails, will they be counted or do i need to resend them?

They say Quest 13 – Week 1, Question X, is that ok?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
          Participant

Third question is up-

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Kiya
            Participant

I forgot the word “Entry”in my subject line of my last two emails, will they be counted or do i need to resend them?

They say Quest 13 – Week 1, Question X, is that ok?

I’m sorry, you can’t resubmit entries. ๐Ÿ™ However, if I can find them, I’ll put them in the drawing (assuming they are correct answers ๐Ÿ™‚ ).

Please make sure to submit the subject lines right. I use filters to help control the volume. ๐Ÿ™‚ Otherwise, you risk not getting your entry included!

Ok, Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kiya
              Participant

New question is posted!

Also, remember answers are being posted to Facebook. You don’t have to have an account to see the page. I’m getting quite a few wrong answers, but you don’t have to miss out on the day’s entry if you aren’t sure! Just go check really quick and guarantee you get it right!

rock-reader
                Participant

As someone who has only gotten 1 our of 4 right, I admit its tempting. But if feels like cheating to look up the answer…. ๐Ÿ™

Dandr13
                  Participant

I fill out my e-mail first and then check the face book page to see if I’m right. The only one I had to change was the answer to the third question. I don’t think it’s really cheating if the answer is offered to all contestants, but I do like to try and do it myself first.

uh..I didn’t know that griffin had a name?!

Kim
                    Blocked

I thought the point of the quest was to make it easy so if we don’t know the answer we just look it up and make sure it’s right before e-mailing. I think it’s more to get people to check this and the facebook page to make it a bit more of a hunt for the answer.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
                      Participant

I didn’t know we could peek! Haha okay, totally going to do that now (though I’m still going to try to figure it out for myself first because that’s fun!) ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Heather
                        Participant

I saw a couple of the answers on Facebook before I even saw the questions on this forum. I’m on Facebook too much lol. In that case it almost seemed too easy for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.