fbpx

Quest 12 – Fuzzy Picture Book – ENTRIES CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 12 – Fuzzy Picture Book – ENTRIES CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

Kiya, I have a question, which I hope isn’t dumb! So, I tried sending my finished entry to a (non-windstone) friend for critiques/checks and I could not fit them all into one email. None of the individuals exceed the specified 5MB, so I was wondering if:

A. I could send them to you in two very clearly marked emails,

OR

B. I could use a filesharing website such as Dropbox or Yousendit for my entry.

Thank you!!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kiya
      Participant

Kiya, I have a question, which I hope isn’t dumb! So, I tried sending my finished entry to a (non-windstone) friend for critiques/checks and I could not fit them all into one email. None of the individuals exceed the specified 5MB, so I was wondering if:

OR

Thank you!!

There are instructions on the initial posting for how to send multiple emails. I’ve reposted below – let me know if you have any questions!

To submit your entry via email, send a message to Ayonah @ Windstoneeditions.com with the subject line:

“DIGITAL ENTRY – FUZZY PICTURE BOOK – [ENTRANT NAME] – [Email number/Total number of Emails]”

( for example – DIGITAL ENTRY – FUZZY PICTURE BOOK – Ayonah – 1/5 ). Each individual page file should not exceed 5 MB.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Falcolf, I sent mine in 3 emails. You have to mark them 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 in the title so it is less confusing.

It’s in the 1st post I believe where it has all the info on where to send your entry in.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

kiya, these are being judged by the windstone staff, but are they going to be posted at all for us to see once they are all collected?

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Will forum members be able to see all the entries or just the winning entry through the webstore?

I’ll be posting all of them, but not for voting – just so you can see πŸ™‚

Unless the author wants their name displayed, we’ll either blur the names or remove the title page.

Yes, we can see them when she posts them, but they’ll be judged by the Windstone staff =)

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Oh duh… I should take my own advice and reread things, LOL. I thought I read the whole thing and I didn’t even see that >_< *dunce cap* Thanks Siri

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Kiya
                Participant

Will forum members be able to see all the entries or just the winning entry through the webstore?

I’ll be posting all of them, but not for voting – just so you can see πŸ™‚

Unless the author wants their name displayed, we’ll either blur the names or remove the title page.

Yes, we can see them when she posts them, but they’ll be judged by the Windstone staff =)

I won’t actually post links to them until AFTER the judging (so we don’t risk anyone saying something that compromises the judging round).

AND if anyone has submitted and really doesn’t want theirs shown publicly, they can email me prior to the end of the judging and I will not post theirs. (Though, again, real names will be removed from any I post to the forum and only the forum name for the winner will be listed).

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Oh duh… I should take my own advice and reread things, LOL. I thought I read the whole thing and I didn’t even see that >_< *dunce cap* Thanks Siri

No problem! I just remembered reading it, so I went back to find it for you =)

Falcolf
                    Participant

OR

Thank you!!

There are instructions on the initial posting for how to send multiple emails. I’ve reposted below – let me know if you have any questions!

To submit your entry via email, send a message to Ayonah @ Windstoneeditions.com with the subject line:

“DIGITAL ENTRY – FUZZY PICTURE BOOK – [ENTRANT NAME] – [Email number/Total number of Emails]”

( for example – DIGITAL ENTRY – FUZZY PICTURE BOOK – Ayonah – 1/5 ). Each individual page file should not exceed 5 MB.

Ah sorry! I looked it over really close but I guess I missed that! I am a teensy bit dyslexic. >_< Thank you guys! I sent my entry, yeeee!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

siberakh1
                      Participant

I give up. I won’t have the art done for mine in time. I’ll still send it in to share though. Just very limited free time and my schedule just didn’t work in my favor. : Oh well. Things happen. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I almost didn’t submit mine, because I don’t think it was really as good as it could have been if I had more time in my schedule. I still want to see yours though sib, when it’s all done <3

I'm excited to see all the entries. I want to see what ideas people came up with for stories!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

I had such a cute idea, but zero time. I put in some extra hours at work and one of my little ones had strep throat for two weeks. I’ll be waiting for the next quest though and I’m excited to see what everyone came up with for this one!! πŸ™‚

I opted out of this one. Between aquatic therepy, work, appointments, making almost 20 art cards, the pyo swap, making my holloween costume,(i almost had it done in time) and life in general, i had no time.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

I”m extremely excited to see what everyone has come up with!

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

We’re getting closer! I’m so excited to see who won, and see all the entries =D

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.