fbpx

Quest 10

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 10

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

I think I have them all so far. But there is one that i am not 100% sure of!

etruscan
      Participant

I’m sure of 6 of them so far. The other two will take longer!

Landipan
        Participant

I think I’m 100% sure on most of them and only 95% sure on maybe one. I feel like I’m doing good so far, I look forward to the end to see the full size pictures!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Trava
          Participant

There were two that I spent a loooong time trying to identify, and two that I recognized immediately. I think it’s been a good mix of difficulties so far!

Kiera
            Participant

There are four that I am totally sure of, three that I am pretty sure I got the right species if not the exact right sculpt. Two have me totally baffled.

IF I am correct we have the pics up to March 4th but none have shown up for the 5th and 6th. Am I confused about how many we get and when…or are ya just extra busy and I should hold onto my horses and wait!! :tongue:

siberakh1
              Participant

The ‘L’Eagle Foo’ post states that there will be 15 images total.

etruscan
                Participant

We have the images through Monday night (Photo 11). Nothing was posted last night, maybe because of the work on the site? We probably will get two photos tonight (photos 12 and 13) to bring us even again. Then one on Thursday night (#14), and one on Friday night (#15), and that is it!

Many thanks to Kiya for doing this. πŸ™‚

Kiya
                  Participant

We have the images through Monday night (Photo 11). Nothing was posted last night, maybe because of the work on the site? We probably will get two photos tonight (photos 12 and 13) to bring us even again. Then one on Thursday night (#14), and one on Friday night (#15), and that is it!

Many thanks to Kiya for doing this. πŸ™‚

You are right, I did not get last night’s up due to the site issues (it was down when I checked and I didn’t have time to look later). So two tonight!

I’m still at work (PST!), but I will be home and get them up in a couple hours. I didn’t post to Facebook since I didn’t want them to get an advantage on the forum folks. πŸ˜‰

Bullsquid
                    Participant

I’ve got 12 of the 13 for sure, but the one remaining has me utterly stumped. I’ve looked at hundreds of pictures and carefully looked over my Windstones for hours, and I can’t figure it out. Either it’s some obscure angle of a piece I don’t own, or I’m blind. πŸ˜› I wonder how many people will guess that particular sculpt correctly.

I’ll be really interested to see all the pieces revealed once the quest is over.

Kiya
                      Participant

I’ve got 12 of the 13 for sure, but the one remaining has me utterly stumped. I’ve looked at hundreds of pictures and carefully looked over my Windstones for hours, and I can’t figure it out. Either it’s some obscure angle of a piece I don’t own, or I’m blind. πŸ˜› I wonder how many people will guess that particular sculpt correctly.

I’ll be really interested to see all the pieces revealed once the quest is over.

All of the photos are taken at store/ebay facing angles. So far I haven’t flipped any either. I think #12 was the most obscure one, but I could be wrong. πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I surprised myself by knowing right away what some of these were, even if I’ve never seen them in real life!

I’m such a Windstone geek…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Falcolf
                          Participant

Edit: nevermind, dumb question! Written right up there but I didn’t see it. XD

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

etruscan
                            Participant

I surprised myself by knowing right away what some of these were, even if I’ve never seen them in real life!

I’m such a Windstone geek…

Sad, isn’t it. I have my little stack of thumbnail printouts right by the computer for easy reference (speaking of geeks …) πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

There’s just 1 that i’m not positive about…>.<

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.