PYO's Dragon Quest

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO's Dragon Quest

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I humbly thank you Celestial. and all the Dragons are blushing Thank YOU again and Happy New Year…..

Anonymous

This Is Leif A new member to The Dark Forest Clan

Landipan
        Participant

What a beautiful Kirin, I love the shade of green!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Anonymous

Thanks Landipan, I see you do or did PYO. I like doing them rather than restoring crackups. I am working on a Oriental Peacock that had its head snapped off. well when they glued it back all the small pieces did not match with the scale pattern. It was a hack job. I snapped off the head and removed all the other pieces, therefore making them useless. I was lucky and had the same piece in Emerald that i used as a line up guide. Now i’m filling in all the spaces, which are pretty big and now i am re scaling. It will take a bit of time, but it will look new. I have to look into something to fill micro scratches and tiny voids. also some 600 1000 grit sanders to get into tight or difficult position. Now back in the day we used this primer paint on autos. you coat the bondo with this stuff and it filled in micro pits ans scratches then you smooth it with 600 – 800 grit. and it does not peal gets nice and hard.

Landipan
            Participant

I’ve never tried fixing a broken Windstone before, it looks tough! I admire those who do take on the challenge, I imagine it takes a lot of work!

*Formerly meowmix101

Ela_Hara
              Participant

This Is Leif A new member to The Dark Forest Clan

Lief is Gorgeous Michael! He would make a nice match to Splinter. ^_*

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Zeppard Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                Participant

The Bronze Unicorn is another P.Y.O. that I used Interference Paints to highlight features when shifted in light. It is sold on eBay

I’m the lucky owner of this girl who has been named Penelope. The color is very pretty, but hard to describe. I would call it “bronze grulla”.

Anonymous

I would Humbly like to thank all the wonderful people who enriched my life by making my art part of theirs

Anonymous

There are Two additions to The Mountain Clan, Liana Ki-Rin

and Shale The Unicorn

Landipan
                      Participant

I love how you’ve added little gems to their foreheads, it’s adorable! I also really like how soft the unicorn’s coat looks, very beautiful!

*Formerly meowmix101

Anonymous

Thanks Landipan

Anonymous

Aryan Storm Breaker is my PYO Griffin, I had a lot of fun experimenting with him

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Very Nice Michael!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Zeppard Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

The next but not last is Magma of The Mountain Clan, he is Darigaz most trusted Science Adviser

His belly scales are incredible!!!! They look so “real”

I think Shale The Unicorn is my favourite piece, if I had to pick one.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Landipan
                                Participant

What a lovely Griffin! You do such a great job at antiquing!

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.