PYO's Dragon Quest

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO's Dragon Quest

This topic contains 38 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  bayoudragon 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Bodine
    Participant

Your work is very good Michael.Love Darigaz,very nicely done keeper.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Oh, Magma has such nice smoky shading!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Wow!! Beautiful work Michael!!

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

Aphelia Nevermore
    Participant

I really like the coloration on Cyllica, its a pleasant combination of metallics and pastels. <3

Michael
    Participant

Thanks all for your support, Splinter has left The Clan, he has been sold to an admirer.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Splinter arrived safely today and he’s Gorgeous! Beautiful Camo colors and so Life-like! Thank you so much! Wonderful Dragon!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

steele.wizard.tarot
    Participant

You have a fabulous talent for painting these dragons. Do you use an airbrush? What paint medium do you use? I’m gathering supplies to finish a Keeper Dragon and love the effects you’re getting.

Michael
    Participant

I use a small quiet Air compressor with about 6 guns with different nozzles sizes. I mainly use Golden Paints and a good supply of small bottles for my mixed paint. The interference and iridescence paints an a nice touch of color change or metallic look. I just bought some powders to mix my own paint to give a color shift. A good supply of different size and style brushes. A plastic storage box of good size to clean you air brushes in. this is a messy job as if your brush is gravity feed you need to clean out the bowl and needle by flushing it out with water while blowing the air. There is a lot of info on the paint your own forum here. check it out.

bayoudragon
    Participant

Magma is fantastic! I sooo LOVE those colors together!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.