PYO's Dragon Quest

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO's Dragon Quest

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Your work is very good Michael.Love Darigaz,very nicely done keeper.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
      Participant

Oh, Magma has such nice smoky shading!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Wow!! Beautiful work Michael!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Aphelia
          Participant

I really like the coloration on Cyllica, its a pleasant combination of metallics and pastels. <3

Anonymous

Thanks all for your support, Splinter has left The Clan, he has been sold to an admirer.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Splinter arrived safely today and he’s Gorgeous! Beautiful Camo colors and so Life-like! Thank you so much! Wonderful Dragon!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Zeppard Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Steele Wizard
                Participant

You have a fabulous talent for painting these dragons. Do you use an airbrush? What paint medium do you use? I’m gathering supplies to finish a Keeper Dragon and love the effects you’re getting.

A world without dragons is a world without hope.

Anonymous

I use a small quiet Air compressor with about 6 guns with different nozzles sizes. I mainly use Golden Paints and a good supply of small bottles for my mixed paint. The interference and iridescence paints an a nice touch of color change or metallic look. I just bought some powders to mix my own paint to give a color shift. A good supply of different size and style brushes. A plastic storage box of good size to clean you air brushes in. this is a messy job as if your brush is gravity feed you need to clean out the bowl and needle by flushing it out with water while blowing the air. There is a lot of info on the paint your own forum here. check it out.

bayoudragon
                    Participant

Magma is fantastic! I sooo LOVE those colors together!

Anonymous

This is Griff Hawkeye he is a new member of The Dark Forest Clan

Anonymous

Blurple Crush. Now this is one of my very special painted dragon. He has Medium Blue Glass Eyes and Blue Zircon Swarovski Crystal Jewel set in his forehead and the tail whip. He is adorned in light blue with silver metallic scales that run from the top of his head to the tip of his tail. On each side of his mane and down the center of his chest is purple color scales with red and silver interference mixed in. His Horns, Claws, and other accented Scales are painted in silver. Other special accented scales are painted in a dark blue with red, and purple interference paints. There is also a hint of green interference paint splashed here and there to add to the light shift. He Was sold and now lives in The U.K.

Anonymous

This Is Solar Storm. I had fun using Interference paint for color shift on this figurine. She recently sold on eBay

Anonymous

The Bronze Unicorn is another P.Y.O. that I used Interference Paints to highlight features when shifted in light. It is sold on eBay

Anonymous

Cyllica is The Keeper Dragon of The Desert Clan. I used bright desert colors in a camouflage effect. She was recently sold on eBay to a good home and joined by The Unicorn Heatwave.

Celestial Rainstorm
                                Participant

Those are all beautiful!

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.