PYO's Dragon Quest

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO's Dragon Quest

This topic contains 33 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Aphelia Nevermore 3 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

This is a series of PYO done I am painting in Camouflage Style. There are four color schemes, Dark Forest Clan, Arctic Clan, Mountain Clan, and Desert Clan.

Michael
    Participant

This is Glacier, A Unicorn with Blue and Violet color shift, member of The Arctic Clan. Glacier also has Aquamarine Crystal Stones in his Main and Tail.

Attachments:

sherry10151982
    Participant

OMG!! That unicorn is GORGEOUS!!!

Michael
    Participant

This is Frigus The Healer, He is the leader of The Arctic Clan. He was chosen to be on this Quest, because of his powers from The Healing Crystal he caries.

Attachments:

Michael
    Participant

This is Sequoia The Key Keeper of The Dark Forest Clan. He carries the key that opens The Great Windstone Hatcheries.

Attachments:

Michael
    Participant

Sequoia cannot go without his trusted adviser Splinter Keeper of Stories.

Attachments:

Landipan
    Participant

These are all so gorgeous, I especially like the matte green dragon, so lovely!!!

*Formerly meowmix101
    Not currently open for PYO commissions.
    Find me at: Twitter, DevArt, and IG @landipan

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Amazing work! You are a very talented painter AND have an imagination to go with it!!! Love the names πŸ™‚

Beautifully done Michael!!! Thanks for sharing your work!!

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

Bodine
    Participant

Well done Michael.Love the camp keeper.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

pipsxlch
    Participant

Splinter is gorgeous!
    Really love the blues and silvers together also, that deep blue on Frigus’ head is dreamy.

Michael
    Participant

Thanks to everyone, I supplied the tools, But I could not have done this if it wasn’t for the help from all of you, Dragonfeathers gave me a lot of hints. So thanks to all who helped me and you are not done yet. There are more PYO coming and I will be asking everyone’s help in naming some. The next one coming up is The Map Keeper Dragon from The Mountain Clan. I have to put the finishing touches on him, But he should be up here by this weekend. He is painted in camo Browns. Also The Story Keeper from The Desert Clan will have to be named, She will carry her Story Crystal, she is painted in a sand camo with gold, orange, and red color shift. As this goes on there will be more additions to the Mountain, and Desert Clans, before they head out on their quest. When they are all assembled their quest will be known.

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Ooooooooooo…i cant wait πŸ™‚

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Looking good Michael!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Very, very nice Michael !!
    Thanx for sharing photos !!

Nightcrow
    Participant

Lovely critters, especially the blue ones! Looking forward to more clans and characters. πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.