fbpx

PYO Wolf

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Nicely done! I like it a lot.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

ya, I love my doggie! She’s awesome- she’s my cat in a wolf’s skin. I LOVE HER!! Can’t wait to see the statue in person- I bet I am going to fall in love all over again πŸ˜€

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FROZEN!! Last night I was spending time with Kyle (after sharing with him some of your cookies) and took him to where the Lady Wolf sculpture was and pointed to her and said “Who’s that Kyle?” and he smiled and laughed and said “That’s Lady!” My 3-year-old appreciates your art too!!

frozendragon
      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FROZEN!! Last night I was spending time with Kyle (after sharing with him some of your cookies) and took him to where the Lady Wolf sculpture was and pointed to her and said “Who’s that Kyle?” and he smiled and laughed and said “That’s Lady!” My 3-year-old appreciates your art too!!

cool….that just means I did good…hehe….

my next wolf is about done….kind of different looking….not exactly what I was going for…..but I’ll post pics soon

can’t wait to see it!

frozendragon
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

can’t wait to see it!

star sent me some wolfie pictures and I tried to take black with some red brown mix…..

but I used paint from michaels……and apparently their paint is really freaking old….

so some of it peeled away…and I had to do some major fixing…..so nope he’s not that great…..but he looks ok now

Starbreeze
          Participant

you never think anything you paint is perfect enough…everyone will think the wolf is awesome..

frozendragon
            Participant

here’s my next wolf…..actually star’s but I painted it….LOL

hope everyone likes….

I like the color of the wolf, but I am not to keen on the color of the wings. Over all it is nice. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
              Participant

Awesome, as always!!! Don’t ever ask me to paint…you’d die from laughter… πŸ˜†

Star, Did you pick the colors or did frozen just do them that way?

frozendragon
                Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Star, Did you pick the colors or did frozen just do them that way?

I just did them….and the wings look better in person….the flash makes them funky

Stupid flash. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                  Participant

when I see it in person, I’ll report back to the class!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Teacher, teacher…. Let me see. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.