fbpx

PYO Unicorn Question-and commsion comments

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO Unicorn Question-and commsion comments

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Got my first shipment of uni’s today. First off, ADORABLE. once these get painted, I just might offer to paint one for one again. SO CUTE.

however, out of the 8 I got today, 3 had the horns broken off(the horn isn’t BROKEN it’s unattached). Two have loose horns.

My question. Anyone else have this problem? Also, for all you folks shipping them here, anyone mind if, for the pix, I sticky wax the horn into place, but then ship it seperate, wrapped in bubble wrap? That way, it won’t get damaged, and you can just glue it on yourself when she gets home.

Think I might resculpt one sometime to be a horse…she’s precious. Thanks guys for giving me the opportunity to paint some!!!

*must bug windstone for a PYO uni foal!!!*

How can the horn break off? I thought they used pewter.

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

it isn’t broken, she meant that they were not atached, set in place.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

it isn’t broken, she meant that they were not atached, set in place.
      Oh, I c. My unicorn horn didn’t have any problems, but I did notice that there was a dark spot on it. Grease or something.

Andrea
      Participant

Mine was loose, but I was able to push it back in. I’m sure if you can’t push them back in, you can return them.

I actually ended up removing them all. I thought about it, and if they came loose shipping to me, they might come loose shipping to the next person, and scratch the paint. So, they are all removed, and will be wrapped in bubble wrap. I asked everyone, and they were all cool with it. See other thread for pix!!

Skigod377
        Participant

Mine were both secure. The ki rin had this problem when it first came out, too, I think.

Yep, The horn of the Ki-rin that Nam painted came out while it was being shipped and scratched it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.