fbpx

PYO Unicorn Offer-1 paintjob for one unic

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO Unicorn Offer-1 paintjob for one unic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

I paint model horses for a living, and would be willing to trade one solid colored paint job, for one u/p unicorn. Any eye color. Thought I’d offer. I do really nice roans, bays, grulla, decorators(not rainbow, metallics, they sell well on eBay) and dapple greys. Just thought I’d offer, thanks! OH-you can see a few I have for sale at http://www.jscritters.com under “customs”.

Jessie

SPark
    Participant

How do you feel about doing a “real” looking paint job on a unicorn, for another unicorn? I could buy you two, and you could send one back to me.

Skigod377
      Participant

I’ll do it! πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Dude, I so misread the title of this thread….You know it’s bad when your brain replaces the word “paint” with something else automaticaly…..Sorry for my perpetual mind gutter. =P

Maria
          Participant

Sheesh, Nirvana. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Dude, I so misread the title of this thread….You know it’s bad when your brain replaces the word “paint” with something else automaticaly…..Sorry for my perpetual mind gutter. =P

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Gotta love ya!

dragonmedley
              Participant

I’m so slow… I had to scroll back up and re-read the title to figure out what you meant, Nirvana!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Anonymous

Nirvana, are you lacking something your life? Like… chocolate maybe?

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

It’s ok, when I typed it, I had some concerns too…that was what I thought 😯

SPark wrote:

How do you feel about doing a “real” looking paint job on a unicorn, for another unicorn? I could buy you two, and you could send one back to me.

I feel great about it πŸ˜€ I think she’s look fantastic in all the real horse colors, grey, bay, ect ect ect. As soon as I saw her, my head almost exploded. Just LMK what color(s) you have in mind πŸ˜€

Just a thought, got a couple questions:

1- Estimated time is 2-3 weeks. That’s an estimate. Could be 2 days if I’m really froggy and you don’t want *any* white markings.

2- because I’ve messed up eye colors before, I’d just prefer if you wanted blue eyes, order 2 blue eyes πŸ˜€ I have no eye preference, I think they are all awsome.

3- no limits. If you want to send 15 uni’s to be painted….well, it’ll take more than 2-3 weeks to do them all, but you can. Course, you’d need to send 15 u/p copies….oh, that’s be cool πŸ˜€

4- limited time offer. I usually charge $60 to paint something of this size plus return shipping. Just happen to be broke right now.

I”ll post some real horse colors on here if anyone’s interested. Just finished off 2 nice dapple greys last night.

Can you do a Clydesdale? Or is that not considered a solid paint job? I love Clydesdales and would love one as a unicorn….

ddvm wrote:

Can you do a Clydesdale? Or is that not considered a solid paint job? I love Clydesdales and would love one as a unicorn….

Yes, that would be considered solid if you want what I think you want. Bay, 4 socks(Clydesdale is a breed, not a color)? Not sure how the blaze will turn out with the horn. πŸ˜€

Patricia
                  Participant

Ohh, I’d probably be interested in a dapple gray.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.