fbpx

PYO Short Haired Flap Cats available now!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Short Haired Flap Cats available now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We are sorry that the email announcement has a broken link to the New PYO Short Haired Flap Cats. Here’s a link to them in our webstore: https://windstoneeditions.com/shop/paint-your-owns/paint-your-own-short-haired-flap-cat/

This first batch is limited to 2 per customer – there will be more later – please do not try to stock up on more than just 2 for now. I doubt any orders for them received today will ship today – it takes us longer to ship paint your owns due to gathering up the eyes.

Hopefully I didn’t do anything else wrong! Its been a while since we had something new to announce and we are out of shape! 🙂

pipsxlch
      Participant

I went straight to the store, my rock dragon bad luck didn’t carry over I got one. Hopefully I can get it done by Christmas, and not have to buy my daughter more presents hah. Thanks Susie!

NecrochildK
        Participant

I am SO happy to see these become a reality. I had asked about them back in January because I wanted to commemorate our short hair calico that had died just two days before Christmas. It’s so wonderful it’s finally there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.