fbpx

PYO painters custom commission rates and info!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PYO painters custom commission rates and info!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Artist Name: UnicornLvr/Jeanette Garey

Artist Contact Info: PM me on the boards, or jgarey24@yahoo (Physical address and cell phone number given to my customers when u place an order)

PYO Painting Rates:

Any sculpture, any color: $100.00 for just the paint job. You supply your own sculpture or I’ll order it for you provided you pay for it.

Type(s) of paint/materials used: Mixed Media consisting of but not limited to pastels, Golden and Luquitex brand acrylics, Prismacolor pencils, airbrush work of some sort is always involved in my pieces.

Shipping method: I’m used to packaging and shipping $1000+ resin horses, so I am well aware of how to package to protect your investment. Utmost care is always given.

Shipping rates: Varies depending on where you’re at and what you’re ordering. Typically for one sculpture to USA is around $10

Ships anywhere in the world.

Other comments: All forms of Paypal accepted. Trades taken occassionally.

*** Links to samples of work ***
    http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/557749626TEAESt

I cannot always accept commissions, but just send me a message if interested and I’ll take your job on if I can. 😉

UnicornLvr wrote:

Artist Name: UnicornLvr/Jeanette Garey

***As of March 15th 2007 I am booked on commissions. Please note me if you want to be on a wait list, or check the flea market from time to time and I will update my commission availability status there. THANK YOU!! 😉 ***

Artist Contact Info: PM me on the boards, or jgarey24@yahoo (Physical address and cell phone number given to my customers when u place an order)

PYO Painting Rates:

Any pyo sculpture, any color: $100.00 for just the paint job. You supply your own sculpture or I’ll order it for you provided you pay for it.

Type(s) of paint/materials used: Mixed Media consisting of but not limited to pastels, Golden and Luquitex brand acrylics, Prismacolor pencils, airbrush work of some sort is always involved in my pieces.

Shipping method: I’m used to packaging and shipping $1000+ resin horses, so I am well aware of how to package to protect your investment. Utmost care is always given.

Shipping rates: Varies depending on where you’re at and what you’re ordering. Typically for one sculpture to USA is around $10

Ships anywhere in the world.

Other comments: All forms of Paypal accepted. Trades taken occassionally.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/557749626TEAESt

I cannot always accept commissions, but just send me a message if interested and I’ll take your job on if I can. 😉

Nambroth wrote:

piece.

Artist Name:Jessica A Fry

Artist Contact Info:bluepony78@hotmail.com

PYO Painting Rates

Griffin NA
    Kirin $65-100
    Dragon (small) $65-100 for rainbow of any color(s)
    Wolf $65-100 for dog w/rainbow wings of any color(s)

I do best with rainbow colors. Please see my website for pix of pieces I’ve done in the past. Easy solid body’d critters(aka wolf that’s black with rainbow wings) are $65, critters that require a lot more work(like a buckskin Ki Rin with rainbow scales and gold accents) will be a little more. Can be paid in PYO’s

Are pet portraits offered:no
    Shipping method:double boxed in original box
    Shipping rates: priority ONLY. Del conformation included. $6.50 for one piece.
    Ships to:world wide(out of US I need your phone number. It’s a click n ship thing, I don’t know why, but I do)
    Artist location pa

Other comments:http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/bluepony78/
    😯

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

ARTIST INFORMATION
      Artist Name : Koishii Kitty (Kaelee Schoenneman)

Artist Contact Info: My email is koishiikitty@gmail.com you can also send me a note over Deviantart or PM me on here.
      Artist Location: Rio Vista,California,94571

PYO PAINTING RATES
      NOTE: Pricing is dependent on the detials that you want and how complex the design. Please ask about this in an email so i can give you a better pricing based on what you are wanting, These prices are pretty basic though and should cover most paint jobs.Also, price of the PYO are included in the commision prices listed already.

Sculpture:
      Griffin: $175
      Example:
      Black Peacock Griffin

Kirin: $130

Dragon (small):$150-$175
      Example: ($145 priced commissions)
      Maelstrom Link
      FrostFire Dragon Link

($160 priced commission)
      Black Opal Link

Keeper Dragon: $260-300

Wolf: $145

Unicorn: $140

PAINTS/SHIPPING INFO

Type(s) of paint used(e.g., acrylic): Acrylic paint
      Brand(s) of paint used (e.g., Golden): Winsor and Newton Finity acrylics,Sargent Art Liquid Metal Acrylics(these are metalic paints), Golden brand Interference, and krylon finnishing spray
      Are pet portraits offered: Yes, I can do portraits. you will also get a free sketch of your pet with your PYO portrait.
      Shipping method (e.g., double boxed): double boxed with origional box
      Shipping rates/insurance: I use Fedex to ship. they inculde Liability automaticly when you ship. This means that if anything happens that is thier fault, they will repay the vaullue of the item automaticly.Shipping is $13.
      Ships to: Just about anywhere, at the buyers expense.(buyer can also chose what service they want to use for shiping also)
      Payment Method: I take Check in the Mail or Money order. I just got a paypal account so that is optional for payment too.
      I will take instalments. payment for the shipping and cost of the windstone must be payed first before i start painting.
      I will also accept trades for commisions. (trading another Windstone for a commision, I m still building my own collection)

ALSO!!!
      I would love to do a PYO trade! Feel free to ask!

Other comments: You might have to buy the PYO and have it sent to me. I am mostly broke since I am sick and have no job, so I won’t be able to oder Pyo’s for commissioners.(pleas ask about this in a email or pm. if i have the money on me i have no problem ordering it myself) Please be spacific in what you want, I love details so do not be afraid to be very explicit about what you want. I usually finish with in a few days and you will be updated with progress shots of your commission(I can even take a little bit of video with my camera)

If you are odering multiple things,other pyo’s,painting commission,prints, I can ship them together.

All people who live in te state of california are charged sales Tax. If you live outside of california,thank god!

For more examples,go here:(more soon to come)
      My Windstone Gallery[/url]

Tiffany
      Participant

well its about time i do this! here goes..
        Artist Name: Tiffany Fredericks

Artist Contact Info: email: artemispower7@yahoo.com

PYO Painting Rates: price is dependent on the complexity of the design, the color scheme, etc. but this is a general guide, though rates may vary in either direction depending. rates INCLUDE sculpture:
        (deposit of $30 -$35 may be required to fund my ordering of your pyo initially, and to show your commitment. I happily take payments, you choose the frequency based on your financial availability, but the piece will not be shipped until the piece is totally paid for.
        Sculpture:
        Griffin : $120-$170
        Kirin:$90-$130
        Dragon: (small) $100-$150
        Wolf:$100-$120

Type(s) of paint/materials used: acrylic paints
        Brand(s) of paint used: golden, liquitex, windsor+newton, daler-rowney, grumbacher and others
        Are pet portraits offered: yes, provided that good clear photos are given
        Shipping method: double boxed, USPS
        Shipping rates/insurance: exact, delivery confirmation always included, shipping recommended (shipping in some cases may be included in the rate-at my discretion and dependent on the challenge of the piece)
        Ships to: US, canada, UK
        Artist location: Bristol, Rhode Island 02809

Other comments: i love detail. you can trust i won’t let anything out of my hands that i haven’t mulled over agonizingly for many hours over a couple weeks, making sure everything is as great as it can be and nice n clean. pieces of course are signed by me on the felt bottom with my signature insignia.

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q132/tfsculptures/pyo%20windstones/

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=71

http://www.tfsculptures.com

Rates For Other Services -i am sure i can do repairs as i am a sculptor by nature, not a painter, but i haven’t figured prices yet..
        Repairs
        – Minor restoration (e.g., chips):
        – Major restoration (e.g., missing pieces):

hmmmmmmmm, more to come i’m sure…

Artist Name: Kyrin

Artist Contact Info: kyrin@kyrinslair.com
        (email, messengers, etc – please use private communication to share any personal info like your physical address!)

PYO Painting Rates
        (Indicate if: the price range if the price is dependent on the complexity of the color scheme, or if your rates are static, or if you only list your ‘base’ rate, etc. If you are uncomfortable setting a rate, specify “please contact for a quote”.)

Sculpture $35 Painting Only $75 Painting + Sculpture
        Pricing does not include final shipping.

Griffin
        Kirin add $5 to commission price due to the extra cost of the sculpture.
        Dragon (small)
        Wolf

I will paint any of the available PYOs.

(the following is optional, use as much or as little info as you want)
        Type(s) of paint/materials used: Acrylics
        Brand(s) of paint used: Variable
        Are pet portraits offered: Why not?
        Shipping method: Definatley double boxed.
        Shipping rates/insurance: Exact based on guesstimation.
        Ships to: Worldwide
        Artist location: Idaho

Other comments:
        I have been experimenting with fairy type wings on the kirin sculpture, if interested in a commission of one of those, add $20 to the commission price.

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/index.php?cat=10367

Rates For Other Services
        Repairs
        – Minor restoration: $10 to $20
        – Major restoration: $25 and up.

Other comments: Feel free to email me or PM me on the board here if interested in putting me to work. 🙂 I check into the forum daily, so either message method will reach me.

Thanks.

Kyrin

siberakh1
        Participant

Name: Brianne Sifert (Siberakh1 on the forum)
          Contact Info: PM me here (I check my messages often).

PYO Painting Rates
          Sculpture (all prices include sculpture and painting)

Griffin_________$135 – $200 (depends on complexity)
          Kirin__________$100 – $135 (depends on complexity – complex koi-rin patterns would be more than something fairly solid colored)
          Dragon(small)___$130 – 150 (depends on complexity)
          Keeper Dragon__approx. $150 (depends on complexity)
          Wolf__________$130 – $145 (depends on complexity)
          Unicorn________$145

Medium used: Acrylic paint, interference paint, pearl-ex powders and little brushes! Some airbrushing (basecoat), pastels (Alphacolor when used… Sennelier has been found to not work well, due to the lack of binder, giving a splotchy effect), or leafing when required.
          Brand(s) of paint used: Golden and Liquitex brands. Golden brand interference (I have all the colors). Will use other brands if a speciality paint or color (like metallics) is requested or required to complete something.
          Are pet portraits offered: Of course, as long as pictures are provided for reference.
          Shipping method: All PYOs are shipped in their original boxes, bubble wrap/peanuts, and double boxed with insurance (broken PYOs make me sad). I’ll ship either USPS, UPS, FedEX, or DHL.
          Shipping rates/insurance: Shipping for the lower 48 is $10. Call for a quote for other locations.
          Ships to: World wide.

NOTE: I DO take payments. I will not ship a completed sculpture until final payment is received. I accept paypal and money orders. I now require a down payment of at least the sculpture and the cost of any special materials if they are requested (special mediums, a specific brand of paint that is above what I normally use, etc.) . Too many commissions started and cancelled after working on them has caused me to add this.

I am open to trading PYOs for windstones I’m looking for, or the occassional PYO. Doesn’t hurt to ask 😛

Currently really looking for:
          Old Green Fledgling
          Sunset Lap dragon
          Beagle Griffins: chicks, male, female
          Blue and Pearl Tiger Poad
          Old Animals: Owl, bobcat, lamb, piglet, tortoise, wolf, lion

Dragons:
          Lap dragons: silver, rainbow, sunrise, gold
          OW: BEP, Red Fire, EmPea
          Scratchers: brown, peacock, Empea, rainbow
          Male: all but white, peacock, and EmPea.
          Female: all but rainbow
          Fledgling: Black Gold, Emp Pea, Rainbow, Peacock

Stripey Brown female griffin
          Unicorns: White mother, black young (not the baby)
          Wolf Council, Spirit Wolf, Grimalkin
          Large peacock wizard
          small wizards: any color
          mouse wizard: green
          Hatching Dinos: Velociraptor, T-Rex

PYO Gallery
          PYO Forum thread

Zelda
          Participant

Hey all! I thought I’d throw my hat into the PYO ring!

Artist Name: Michelle Pinsdorf (aka Zelda)

Artist Contact Info: AIM: WebDragon8 email: drakeducaine@yahoo.com

PYO Painting Rates: My rate for any piece is an extra blank PYO in exchange for my services, plus the charge for shipping both ways. I will also happily trade my services for other Windstone pieces or some dinosaur figures, in any condition.

Type(s) of paint/materials used: Artist-quality acrylic and watercolor paints, powdered pigments, charcoal, and whatever you might have in mind! Sealed with your choice of finishes.
            Are pet portraits offered: Yes!
            Shipping method: USPS, double-boxed with original box, packaging, and paperwork.
            Shipping rates/insurance: Exact, no handling fee.
            Ships to: Worldwide.
            Artist location: South Dakota, USA.

Other comments: Commissioner can request progress reports and photos at any time. I love challenges, especially working the patterns of real animals or insects into sculptures. I’m happy to work with any amount of direction, even if it’s none!

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/index.php?cat=10033

Rates For Other Services
            Repairs: I’ve patched up my own Windstone pieces, and would be happy to consider restoring those of others. Rates would be assessed on a case-by-case basis, but I love trades or the chance to simply purchase a damaged piece. I should note that I restore pieces, I wouldn’t want to repaint anything Windstone that isn’t a PYO. Here’s a gallery of my repair work:
            http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t223/drakeducaine/Windstones/Restorations/

Thanks!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Mmloda
            Participant

Hey There
              I guess I’ll add my rates in here as well…..

ALL PRICES INCLUDE THE SCULPTURES….THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR SHIPPING. ALL SHIPPING MUST INCLUDE INSURANCE AND TRACKING.

😀 Ki Rin = $145.00
              😀 Griffin = $140.00
              😀 Dragon = $140.00
              😀 Unicorn = $150.00
              😀 Muse = $100.00
              😀 Keeper = $220.00

I can be contacted directly through here, you can just PM me or I can also be emailed at marzena_mloda@hotmail.com.

I will accept payments but the PYO will not be started until the whole amount is paid.

Please visit the link below for my PYO’s…..

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/index.php?cat=10280

Thank you…. 🙂
              mmloda

Marzena

Artist Name: Jennifer Byrne

Artist Contact Info:
              You can contact me through a PM here, or at always_dead_9@hotmail.com (It’s an OLD email, but I can’t seem to get rid of it! 😆 )

PYO Painting Rates:

Sculpture:
              at my cost (Includes my shipping cost to me):
              Griffin——–$45.00
              Ki-rin———$40.00
              Dragon(Sm.)-$40.00
              Wolf———-$40.00
              Unicorn——-$50.00
              Keeper——-$60.00

Painting Only: (Depends on complexity of theme.)
              Griffin——–$55.00-$105
              Ki-rin———$60.00-$80
              Dragon(Sm.)-$60.00-$85
              Wolf———-$50.00-$75
              Unicorn——-$50.00-$85
              Keeper——-$115.00-$140

Painting + Sculpture: (See prices below)
              Griffin——–$100.00-$150
              Ki-rin———$100.00-$125
              Dragon(Sm.)-$100.00-$125
              Wolf———-$90.00-$115
              Unicorn——-$100.00-$135
              Keeper——–$175.00-$200

“Canvas” Art themes available on Griffin hindquarters, and Unicorns. (FYI that these pieces cost a bit more than the other themes prices are quoted for. Add $15.00 for the “canvas” styles)

Type(s) of paint/materials used:
              Acryllics, powder pigments, liquid leaf in gold, copper, and silver.

Brand(s) of paint used (e.g., Golden):
              Golden (For the most part), Folk Art, Liquitex, Windsor Newton, and PearlEx powder pigments.

Are pet portraits offered:
              Most definitely! Send me pics of your pet and I will do my best to replicate him/her/it to whatever sculpt you choose.

Shipping method:
              Double boxed, packing peanuts, bubble wrap and original box. (Inside of the Windstone shipping box most times. 😉 )

Shipping rates/insurance:
              Shipping is not included in price, all items will have insurance, sent by USPS shipping service or UPS if you prefer. No extra handling or packing material charges apply. (I have PLENTY! 😯 ) (If no method of shipping is chosen it will be sent USPS PRIORITY.)

Ships to:
              I am willing to ship worldwide.

Artist location: Cambridge, Illinois 61238

Other comments:I will do my best to make sure your piece is what you have asked for! 😀

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/index.php?cat=10201

Rates For Other Services:
              No repairs are offered at this time.

***Payments are available***
              (Currently I do have a Paypal I can use!! If interested contact me and we can work something out. :))
              ***Trades/single swaps accepted* (I collect PYO Griffs from other painters.:wink:)***
              ***Also, there are a few smaller pieces I am looking to collect that are LP or Production that I would be willing to trade for too!***

Thank you for your interest. 😀

Jodi
              Participant

Artist Name: Jodi Napiorkowski

Artist Contact Info: emerald@emeraldsemporium.com

PYO Painting Rates: Rate is based on complexity of commission. Base rate is $70 for most sculpts. More expensive sculpts will be more.

Griffin
                Kirin
                Dragon (small)
                Dragon (keeper, limited to availability)
                Wolf
                Muse

Type(s) of paint/materials used(e.g., acrylic, pastel): acrylic paints

Shipping method (e.g., double boxed): double boxed, USPS Priority

Shipping rates/insurance (Exact, or do you add a packing fee?): Based on weight, destination, and size of outer box.

Ships to (US, North America, Woldwide, etc): Worldwide

Artist location (e.g. “California”, for shipping purposes): Minnesota

Other comments: Please see my gallery for samples of my work.

dragonmedley
                Participant

Name: Sarah Jestin (dragonmedley)
                  Contact Info: PM me here.

PYO Painting Starting Rates
                  Rates may go up depending on complexity
                  Prices include sculpture and painting – shipping is extra
                  A deposit equal to the base value of the sculpt will be required.

Griffin: $80
                  Small Dragon: $80
                  Wolf: $80
                  Kirin: $90
                  Unicorn: $95
                  Keeper Dragon: $130

For examples, see my gallery or http://www.myfirehawk.ca/windstone_pyo.htm

I also love doing trades for PYOs or even production pieces.

The only exception to this is the zebracorn, as it is time-consuming. I charge $150 plus shipping.
                  Examples:
                  http://www.myfirehawk.ca/Sarah%20arts/Zebracorn2%20003.jpg
                  http://www.myfirehawk.ca/Sarah%20arts/Zebracorn2%20011.jpg
                  http://www.myfirehawk.ca/Sarah%20arts/Zebra1.jpg
                  http://www.myfirehawk.ca/Sarah%20arts/Zebra1-3.jpg

The zebracorn is the only piece for which I will not trade.

Medium used: Acrylic paint.
                  Brand(s) of paint used: Ceramcoat and FolkArt for the most part.
                  Are pet portraits offered: I’ve never done one, but I’m willing to try.
                  Shipping method: All PYOs are shipped in their original boxes and double boxed with insurance. I ship with Canada Post.
                  Ships to: Worldwide.
                  Artist location: Toronto, Canada

I do take payments. I will ship the completed sculpture once final payment is received.
                  I accept paypal only, except in Canada, where I can accept certified cheques and money orders.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

ARTIST INFORMATION
                    Artist Name : grayfire artz (sasha Schoenneman)
                    aka toshiami on deviantart

Artist Contact Info: My email is danelle.grayfire@gmail.com you can also send me a note over Deviantart or PM me on here.
                    Artist Location: Rio Vista,California,94571

PYO PAINTING RATES
                    NOTE: Pricing is dependent on the details that you want and how complex the design. Please ask about this in an email so i can give you a better pricing based on what you are wanting, These prices are pretty basic though and should cover most paint jobs.Also, price of the PYO are included in the commision prices listed already.

Sculpture:
                    Griffin: $135-$250

Kirin: $100-$175
                    Bones Kirin $135.

Dragon (small):$130-$200
                    Example: ($130 priced commissions)

unicorns: $80-160. (i’ll paint them but i don’t like to 😕 the paint like to rub off while i’m painting it’s teedious)

Keeper Dragon: $175-$300 (depending on difficulty)
                    Cuttle keeper $175-200
                    Summer Dusk $300
                    Kelpy $175-200

Wolf: $100-$200 (depending on what is wanted)
                    Nebula: $200
                    Summer night $175-200
                    Starburst $150-175
                    Winter kiss $130-160
                    Snowy owl $100-140

i have a style that i call arora borealis or starburst coloring that has been popular. here are some photos of inspiration
                    http://flickr.com/photos/olgeir/sets/72157603881406087/

for all pieces provided for me to paint by buyer cost of sculpture will be subtracted from painting cost.

i will also accept partial trade and payments.

PAINTS/SHIPPING INFO

Type(s) of paint used(e.g., acrylic): Acrylic paint
                    Brand(s) of paint used (e.g., Golden): Winsor and Newton Finity acrylics,Sargent Art Liquid Metal Acrylics(these are metalic paints), Golden brand Interference, and krylon finnishing spray

Shipping method (e.g., double boxed): double boxed with origional box
                    Shipping rates/insurance: I use Fedex to ship. they inculde Liability automaticly when you ship. This means that if anything happens that is thier fault, they will repay the vaullue of the item automaticly.Shipping is $13.
                    Ships to: Just about anywhere, at the buyers expense.(buyer can also chose what service they want to use for shiping also)
                    Payment Method: I take Check in the Mail or Money order. I just got a paypal account so that is optional for payment too.
                    I will take instalments. payment for the shipping and cost of the windstone must be payed first before i start painting.

Lokie
                    Participant

Painter’s (Forum) Name: (Lokie)
                      Contact Info: PM or Email me at : Chaosdigger at hotmail dot com

PYO Painting Rates:

Prices vary depending on complexity of paint job requested.

Sculpture____Painting Only_____Painting + Sculpture

Kirin__________ $100-$140__________ $145-$185
                      Dragon________ $100-$140__________ $140-$180
                      Wolf _________ $100-$140 __________$140-$180
                      Unicorn_______ $100-$140 __________$147-$187
                      Muse____ _____ $65 ______________ $100
                      Griffin__ ______ $100-$180__________$145-$225
                      Keeper _________ NA_______________NA

Type(s) of paint/materials used: Acrylic, Pastels
                      Brand(s) of paint used: Liquitex, Golden Brand, Winsor & Newton
                      Painting method: Paintbrushes and airbrush
                      Are pet portraits offered: Absolutely, as long as you supply photos.
                      Shipping method: USPS or UPS, doubled boxed with the original Windstone box when available.
                      Shipping rates/insurance: Around $15 for shipping/insurance/delivery confirmation in the continental United States but exact amount calculated by zip code. Outside the continental US and International shipping may be significantly higher.
                      Ships to: Worldwide
                      Artist location: Massachusetts, USA
                      Payments: Postal Money Order and Paypal. I do not take time payments at this time.

Links to completed samples of work:

Deviantart gallery: http://lokie56.deviantart.com/gallery/#Windstone-PYO

Trades:

I’m also willing to take a commission in trade for Windstones I’m currently seeking:

Rock Dragon-Large(Production)
                      Female Griffin – Brown Stripy or Non Stripy(Limited Production)
                      Baby Ki-Rin(Production-Retired)
                      Brown Hatching Kinglet(Limited Production-Retired)
                      Copper Patina Coiled Mother(Limited Production)
                      Red Fire Lap Dragon(Production)
                      Scratching Dog(Limited Production-Retired)
                      Mother Bear(Artist Edition)
                      Blue Pearl Tiger Poad (Artist Edition)
                      Cuttle Poad (Artist Edition)
                      Gold Emperor(Production)
                      Gold Lap (Limited Production-First batch: the antique gold color, not the buttery bright one).
                      Large Flap Cats(Limited Production)
                      Secret Keeper-I can dream =P
                      White Unicorn family(Production)
                      I’m also looking for some newer Breyer horses (mostly Kathleen Moody molds). Email me for want list.

Please feel free to PM or email me. Thank you for taking the time to read this 🙂

Artist Name: Dragon87 or Kristen Shelly

Artist Contact Info: email: freakyinsomniak@gmail.com or PM me here.

PYO Painting Rates
                      If it’s ridiculously difficult for me to paint, I will inform you if it’s higher then this! I take Paypal only at this time.

Sculpture______Painting Only______Painting + Sculpture

Griffin …. $100 …. $145
                      Kirin …. $100 …. $150
                      Dragon (small)…. $100 …. $145
                      Wolf …. $100 …. $145
                      Keeper …. $120+ …. I don’t know the price of a keeper, I haven’t done one yet.
                      Unicorn …. $100 …. $150
                      Muse …. $90 …. I also don’t know the price of this one.

I do portraits! It seems to be one of the things I’m better at.

Paints: Golden and Liquitex, just acrylics. I use Golden mixing medium.

I ship double boxed, Canada Post Expresspost – I do expect you to pay shipping, so if you want me to ship via regular post, just tell me but you get no tracking that way.

I ship wherever. From Edmonton, AB.

Other comments: Right now I have no PYO’s I would not keep stock of them, I would purchase as needed.

I am either a very fast or slow painter! It depends on school schedules and such, and how “inspired” I am. Labradorescent took me almost a month, while siamese blue was done in just under a week!
                      http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/profile.php?uid=673

I don’t do restoration.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.