fbpx

PYO out of stock

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone PYO out of stock

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

So my B-days comming up and i have to do Something creative, i went looking for some PYO on the windstone site, and its all Out of Stock, does anyone know how long they will be out?

Thanks

yolanda
    Participant

there wont be anymore till after the move.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

this could take a few weeks too.

Does anyone know how the move is going? Like are they moving now? Or are they still in Cali? And does anyone know if once they get there if it will be a few more weeks because of setup? (I wonder if I should post this somewhere else) Thanx

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

i don’t think any one asked recently. there have been a few discussions about it in the ask melody section and the pyo section.

frozendragon
          Participant

Talked to Melody the other day they are moving the offices and stuff right now…

there are still a few trucks to move… so the move is going about as good as any move goes…

I think Jen put something in announcements because this has been asked before in a couple places..

so you can do a search on it.. it will come up a few times..

it might be several weeks to months before everything is properly set up for them to ship out…

Susie was hoping weeks… but we all know things can go wrong…

frozendragon
            Participant
              Purplecat
              Participant

man…I’m dying to get ahold of those pyo keepers… ๐Ÿ˜† I hope everything goes smoothly!

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Me to! I’m trying to be patient but it’s hard. They better make a bunch I’m going to buy at least 4 ๐Ÿ˜› .

Purplecat
                  Participant

I have a “keeper stash”…..we’ll just have to wait and see how big it is for when the keepers come back out. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Tysiana wrote:

So my B-days comming up and i have to do Something creative, i went looking for some PYO on the windstone site, and its all Out of Stock, does anyone know how long they will be out?

Thanks
                    I just put some blanks up for sale in the flea market. ๐Ÿ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

Melody just posted a short update about the move in the announcements.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.