PYO Hot Potato Diagrams Pg. 3 & 4 Final List Pg. 5!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO Hot Potato Diagrams Pg. 3 & 4 Final List Pg. 5!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

let’s do a griffin this time! We’ll have to do every sculpt eventually! I want to be the one to send a Keeper around, I just have to find one for sale first lol

Jennifer
      Keymaster

I’d be willing to do this. I imagine a spot on a PYO will take less than a day’s work… my only problem is that I can’t afford postage.
        EDIT: Taken care of, thank you those of you that were kind enough to offer help!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

dragonmedley
        Participant

Lokie wrote:

Little hijack:

dragonmedley wrote:

I still have all the papers and stuff for the muse. Technically, it still needs to go to the Creator to get a sparkly clear coat, but I haven’t done it yet…

When you send it, don’t forget to ask Melody to get a photo with it!

Great idea!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Wow! What a turn out! It looks like there are almost enough people to send out two, each with a seperate group of people. I think idealy there should be 8-9 people on each PYO, so I either need some more peeps, or if anyone wants to volunteer to do some work on both of them? Let me know what you all think! Looking at the list I will probably do a Griffin and a Kirin if I can get things worked out.

I’ll do on both πŸ˜€ I love this kind of thing!

Leigha
            Participant

I’d love to do both if you’re paying shipping πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

I’ve been giving this quite a bit of thought, and I think this is the fairest way for me to do the shipping thing.

If you volunteer to do both sculpts, I will pay half the shipping cost. So for instance you actualy get to ship them out together and total cost is $16, I will pay $8. If you have to ship them separately and they each cost $10 to ship for a total of $20, I will pay $10. (numbers are pulled out of my butt like frozen’s bottled spirit farts and are just to illustrate) This would also count for international shipping – GB – who will probably be the first to get ahold of one/both to paint since she’s the farthest away. So I’d take care of shipping to her and if she decided to do both I’d pay half of the shipping back to the US.

I hope this is reasonable to everyone, please let me know if there are any problems or flaws with my logic!

I will draw up sectioned pictures of each of the sculpts and start taking requests for areas that people want to paint. Also if anyone that is on the list would be willing to start sending me their shipping and contact info that would be awesome so I can start planning out journey routes!!!

Maria
                Participant

I’d love to put some paint on both! And you won’t pay a cent of my shipping either back to the States (or Canada).
                  On the mmloda’s kirin I think everybody paid for their own shipping; however you decide to do it for yours, Cat, I won’t have you help me pay for shipping as I can afford it just fine.

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’d love to put some paint on both! And you won’t pay a cent of my shipping either back to the States (or Canada).
                    On the mmloda’s kirin I think everybody paid for their own shipping; however you decide to do it for yours, Cat, I won’t have you help me pay for shipping as I can afford it just fine.

That’s ok, I’ll pay you in cookies….I still owe you some from X-mas πŸ™„ 😳 πŸ™„ 😳

On an aside, PM’d you about shipping stuffs….

Maria
                    Participant

“Owe” indeed. But I won’t deny my mouth is watering just thinking about your cookies…
                      Replied to your PM. πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

I’ll upgrade myself–I’ll do two pyos if you need more people–no preference just whatever needs done! Abd shipping, I should be fine!

Tyrrlin
                        Participant

Is it too late to sign up? I’d love to paint… well, anything. πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Mmloda
                          Participant

I’m also in for painting both…if you need extra people to paint… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Yeah, Cat if it will help you out, I will paint on both pieces too. It will be a break from monotony. πŸ˜‰

kitsunelady
                            Participant

I’d paint on both also. =)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 219 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.