PYO Hot Potato Diagrams Pg. 3 & 4 Final List Pg. 5!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO Hot Potato Diagrams Pg. 3 & 4 Final List Pg. 5!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

His belly looks awsome… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Squiggly belly!! XD

Jennifer
      Keymaster

How is this coming along? πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Tyrrlin
        Participant

Slow. I’m sorry. It’s been *crazy* busy at work and I’ve been working extra days to try and help keep up with the workload. I still have the PYO griffin! I’ll work on her as soon as I can get some time!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

dragonmedley
          Participant

From the paucity of comments, either people missed my part of the kirin on p. 12 or just don’t like it 😈

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Leigha
            Participant

I like your part. I love how clean the two colors look. I glanced at the brown dots and they reminded me of a kitty paw print ^^

dragonmedley wrote:

From the paucity of comments, either people missed my part of the kirin on p. 12 or just don’t like it 😈

I whiffed…I’m sorry! But It’s really cool! I like the idea! πŸ˜€

Tyrrlin
              Participant

Okay, okay… I’m SORRY this took so long. Things have been insane at my new job, plus house-hunting, fostering (for a few days, anyway) a mini-macaw, and well, I really have no excuse?

Anyhoo, I tried to blend my section (the head) into the other parts, but I couldn’t manage to do much. At least it almost looks good. πŸ™‚

I should be able to move this guy along to the next person on Monday!

Tyrrlin
                Participant

Siberakh1, the griffin is on the way to you!

Hope you have fun!

siberakh1
                  Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Siberakh1, the griffin is on the way to you!

Hope you have fun!

The griffin landed yesterday. Hoping to have him done this weekend before I start my month of traveling (I’m on the road almost every weekend in Oct.).

Maria
                    Participant

Getting curiouser and curiouser to see how he’ll look in the end. πŸ˜€

The Kirin has made it’s way to me! Looks great so far!

Although my address was wrong that it was sent too – forgot to tell the person before me that it changed before she sent it out, but I still got it (just went to the PO and asked for it). 😳

So to prevent that in future, will be PM’ing the next person to make sure she hasn’t moved! πŸ™‚ Will post pics when I get my spot done, as it has been a while, I think, since pics were posted for the Kirin.

Since TDM injured herself (and can’t paint)….

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14295&p=344084#p344084

What should I do for sending off the Kirin when I’m done? She was supposed to be next on the list…. :scratch:

Leigha
                      Participant

If we want to, I can add her spot to mine and paint both, they’re right next to each other. Or, we can put her at the end of the list if she thinks she’ll be recovered enough by the end of the list?

Well, um… he still needs to dry a bit before I can send him off, but my portion is finished. Still dunno who I’m sending it to – TDM? Or to Leigha (I’m assuming she’s next).

Here’s pictures! I think I tied GB’s and Mmloda’s parts together okay. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 219 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.