fbpx

PYO Hot Potato Diagrams Pg. 3 & 4 Final List Pg. 5!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO Hot Potato Diagrams Pg. 3 & 4 Final List Pg. 5!

Viewing 9 posts - 211 through 219 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #784694
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

      Here are the 2 areas I did

      Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

      *SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

      #784695
      Leigha
      Participant

        Look awesome! I tried going back through the thread to find what my area is and what order we’re going in, but couldn’t find it. I think I’m spot number 3? Right? The claws/feathered arms?

        #784696
        siberakh1
        Participant

          Yup, that’s correct Leigha. I’ll repost the images and what needs to be done on both the kirin and griffin here (not sure how the kirin is doing, since I haven’t seen any updates on it recently):

          Griffin

          Greater Basalisk —- #5
          Mmloda ————– #12
          Jennifer ————- #2
          WindstoneCollector – #8
          Tyrrlin ————— #1
          Siberakh1 ———— #6
          Drag0nfeathers —– #4
          Xcrowell ————- #11
          Kitsunelady ———- #9
          Abatos ————– #10
          Leigha ————— #3
          LadyFirebird ——— #7
          Koishii ————– Interference at the end!

          Ki’rin

          Greater Basalisk —– #9
          Mmloda ————— #5
          Jennifer ————– #1
          WindstoneCollector — #10
          DragonMedley ——– #7
          Ruffian ————— #2
          Dragon87 ————- #3
          Twindragonsmum —- #4
          Leigha —————- #6
          LadyFirebird ———- # 8
          Koishii ————– Interference at the end!

          #784697
          kitsunelady
          Participant

            The griffin is at my house as of today. =) I’ll do my best to get him done and on his way quickly. Considering the area I was assigned, it’s not going to be anything ‘fancy’…that would just be, uh…awkward. Lulz.

            #784698
            Laurie
            Participant

              kitsunelady wrote:

              The griffin is at my house as of today. =) I’ll do my best to get him done and on his way quickly. Considering the area I was assigned, it’s not going to be anything ‘fancy’…that would just be, uh…awkward. Lulz.

              Party pooper. XD XD

              #784699
              LadyFirebird
              Participant

                Laurie wrote:

                kitsunelady wrote:

                The griffin is at my house as of today. =) I’ll do my best to get him done and on his way quickly. Considering the area I was assigned, it’s not going to be anything ‘fancy’…that would just be, uh…awkward. Lulz.

                Party pooper. XD XD

                Oh go for it! 😈 XD

                #784700
                kitsunelady
                Participant

                  LadyFirebird wrote:

                  Laurie wrote:

                  kitsunelady wrote:

                  The griffin is at my house as of today. =) I’ll do my best to get him done and on his way quickly. Considering the area I was assigned, it’s not going to be anything ‘fancy’…that would just be, uh…awkward. Lulz.

                  Party pooper. XD XD

                  Oh go for it! 😈 XD

                  Just what are you two imagining? >.>;

                  #784701
                  LadyFirebird
                  Participant

                    Party pooper. XD XD

                    Oh go for it! 😈 XD

                    Just what are you two imagining? >.>;

                    Something crazy–something that glows in the dark! πŸ˜†

                    #784702
                    kitsunelady
                    Participant

                      LadyFirebird wrote:

                      Party pooper. XD XD

                      Oh go for it! 😈 XD

                      Just what are you two imagining? >.>;

                      Something crazy–something that glows in the dark! πŸ˜†

                      *snort* I actually considered that…mixing some glow paint in so his crotch lit up. That way you wouldn’t see it unless the lights were off. I was going to call it “Fire in the Disco”, after the music video by Electric Six. Haw haw.

                    Viewing 9 posts - 211 through 219 (of 219 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.