fbpx

PYO Gothic Unicorn? Possibly PYO Ferret dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO Gothic Unicorn? Possibly PYO Ferret dragon

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chuckles
    Participant

i was wondering if you (melody) would ever do a PYO gothic unicorn? Cause I love your unicorns but the gothic ones I just love the most and would really enjoy painting one πŸ™‚

also so have you ever considered making a ferret dragon and having everyone PYO? I will work on a drawing to show an example but I think it would be super cute!

thank you πŸ™‚

Landipan
      Participant

I don’t know if I’ve heard of ferret dragons before, but it sounds like a cute concept!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Chuckles
        Participant

Once I get home (cause at work still) I will make a design of what it could look like πŸ™‚

tig3r06
          Participant

I think I’ve saw people post that the orientals are based on ferrets.

etruscan
            Participant

I believe Melody said that ferrets were one of the inspirations for the oriental dragons.

Chuckles
              Participant

Well oriental dragons are their own special species of dragon, and these will be basically ferrets with dragon wings, and horns. I think it would be very cute to have to paint πŸ™‚

Melody
                Keymaster

Yeah they would be cute! I searched on “ferret dragons” and they ARE a thing!Β  Little devil ferrets. Furry dragons in general would be cool.

A Gothic unicorn pyo would be great too!Β  I had always planned to make others.

Chuckles
                  Participant

Right!! I think they are cute. I am working on a design myself πŸ™‚ and sweet I love the gothic unicorns either or would be cool πŸ™‚

Landipan
                    Participant

I googled Ferret Dragons and there was a really cute painting of one that popped up, I’d totally be on board with one of those!

I’d love to see your design when you finish, I bet it’ll be adorbs!

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.