fbpx

PYO dragon in progress!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO dragon in progress!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Hop to it Peg!!! We wanna see your wolf!!! πŸ˜€

he turned out just lovely,ha ha thats funny my dragon is not done in blues or greens and has grey eyes,as the color of my husbands eyes as im doing him in my husbands aura colors,in the chinese astrology he was born in the year of the dragon,it has been a bit tough but im almost done,his colors are all done in pearls but since his aura has five different colors i had to be a bit more creative.and for those of you who dont know you can have your aura picture taken,they call it kirlian photography it was developed by nasa i think,we had ours done years ago at a rock and gem show its very cool πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
      Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Kind of hard lately to find the time when I’m not tired from chasing around a 2 year old since I can’t work on it when he’s awake.

Starbreeze
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Kind of hard lately to find the time when I’m not tired from chasing around a 2 year old since I can’t work on it when he’s awake.

Yeah, there’s no way you can work on something like with a 2 year old on the go. You’d get to do three brush strokes if you were lucky. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.