fbpx

PYO Commission Trade…OPEN…

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap PYO Commission Trade…OPEN…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Would anyone be interested in a PYO Trade?……… πŸ™‚

I would paint a PYO of your choice for you and in return you would paint one for me, we would each cover shipping costs and PYO sculpt cost, it would be a straight trade… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Marzena

dragonmedley
        Participant

Mmloda, can I suggest you change the name to PYO trade instead of swap? Just to avoid confusion, is all πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Yes, please, I read this and my first thought was, “Is it time for the PYO Swap already?”

trust me you don’t want me to paint something for you–I have no artistic talent whatsoever–i would be getting the better deal πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mmloda
            Participant

Sorry for the confusion, sure thing I’ll change that right now… 😳

Marzena

Mmloda
              Participant

49ER wrote:

trust me you don’t want me to paint something for you–I have no artistic talent whatsoever–i would be getting the better deal πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ™‚ Oh i’m sure you do, all it takes is patience nad practice… πŸ˜‰ we all have to start somewhere… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

I’ve been thinking about trying it–but I know it would be a waste of paint–and dragon abuse! :shout:

Mmloda
                Participant

Nah, I think you should give it a go if you are thinking about it and you always have us to help you through your process… πŸ˜‰

49ER wrote:

I’ve been thinking about trying it–but I know it would be a waste of paint–and dragon abuse! :shout:

Marzena

49ER wrote:

Now, now, we have all been a bit put off by the first PYO we did…Well, I think so anyway…I was for sure! I picked the easiest thing I could to paint on my first Griffin…My black and white kitty Sylvester. I still have that Griff and I love him as much as the rest! πŸ˜€

I would say my first pyo would have to be a unicorn. That way I wouln’t have to worry about fur and feathers. Maybe I should buy one and paint her like a cleopatra πŸ˜†

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

I used to paint and haven’t painted in years! First I wanted to paint a Dragon, then a Kirin, and now…I want to paint a Keeper! I’m not even that fond of that sculpt but something about it makes me want to try to paint it…

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Could it be the “rarity” that makes you want to paint it?

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

Maybe. I like the scales on it too, and I want to give it something to hold. I also like the size. I just don’t like the face; it looks so smug to me.

Mmloda
                        Participant

Hmmm…I haven’t painted a PYO keeper yet either, but I would sure like to give it a go, everytime they are in the store i miss them tho, so I have to wait once again..LOL.

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.