fbpx

PYO Capybara Waitlist is being EMAILED via our Newsletter email list

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Capybara Waitlist is being EMAILED via our Newsletter email list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

The sign up for the Paint-Your-Own Capybara Waitlist is being EMAILED via our Newsletter email list. It will not have a Join Waitlist button on its page in our store. Please look for it in your email sometime after 4:30 p.m. (Pacific time) today, Sept 29, 2023.

[I didn’t realize that its page would show up in spots on our website with a Join Waitlist button – that button does not work! – good thing we are testing this on a product that will restock quickly!]

This might link you to the waitlist sign up! https://windstoneeditions.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=74c5985ee8ceff95623ff72f6&id=04fcac5d22&e=d04b44b9fe (and it might not…)

Catriona
      Participant

I sighed up

I love Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love ๐Ÿ’• to write stories and draw.

Catriona
        Participant

I signed up. Oops.

I love Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love ๐Ÿ’• to write stories and draw.

Susie
          Keymaster

This waitlist reached its 100 maximum names quickly and closed. Now, October 2, 2023, we have hidden the PYO Capybara from view while we begin to offer the first 37 that are ready to those on the list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.