fbpx

PYO Black Wolf (will trade)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PYO Black Wolf (will trade)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I just posted the pix in my gallery, this is my first wolf. I think he’s cool, but it’s really up to you πŸ˜€ Anyway, I am a new artist to painting Windstones, so i’m not sure what to ask for him, but I’d love to sell him privatly instead of on eBay. Or, i’d trade for production peices. What I’m looking for is….well, what I’m NOT looking for are the following

Brown mama dragon(unless she’s mint)
    hatching baby’s
    mama ki-rin

Because, well, that’s my collection πŸ™„ I love the coiled and curl dragons.
    I also have a rainbow type dragon in the works that’ll be for sale πŸ˜† He’s in the gallery too…

Jessie

I don’t see it. I think it needs to be approved first.

dragonessjade wrote:

I don’t see it. I think it needs to be approved first.

Yeah, I thought of that after I posted, think I jumped the gun a little πŸ˜† Sorry about that. Just really excited to see if anyone likes him πŸ˜€

His pix are up!

I saw it..I really like it. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
    Participant

He is cute! I prefer natural ones, but thats because im boring. I like the color mixed in w/the fur. Blends nice w/the wings. πŸ™‚

You’re not boring! We all like what we like.

I have one coming any day now that I think I might do more “real”. I’m not a huge dog fan, so I might try to download a pic somewhere of a nice husky. My dog is a German Shepard, so I don’t think I can use him. I thought a grey husky w/rainbow wings might be cool, but I ordered solid eyes..can husky’s have solid eyes?

Skigod377
      Participant

I dunno… What do you mean by solid? I think huskies have blue or brown shades of eyes. You can have any eye color you want on these guys, though. They have wings, so anything goes, in my opinion. πŸ˜€

skigod377 wrote:

I dunno… What do you mean by solid? I think huskies have blue or brown shades of eyes. You can have any eye color you want on these guys, though. They have wings, so anything goes, in my opinion. πŸ˜€

By solid I thought all husky’s had the blue and brown eye thing, or can they have two of blue, two brown, ect?

But, I suppose your right, most husky’s don’t have WINGS. haha.

Skigod377
        Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

By solid I thought all husky’s had the blue and brown eye thing, or can they have two of blue, two brown, ect?

But, I suppose your right, most husky’s don’t have WINGS. haha. Yup. They can have two blue, two brown, or one of each. πŸ™‚

skigod377 wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

But, I suppose your right, most husky’s don’t have WINGS. haha. Yup. They can have two blue, two brown, or one of each. πŸ™‚

awsome

so, how do I figure out a price for him w/out putting on eBay? anyone trade him for PYO’s?

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Well, our family husky, Jenna, thinks so at least!

I’m willing to bet there are more huskies out there with two same colored eyes (rather than odd eyes, though some do have odd eyes!)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Nambroth wrote:

Well, our family husky, Jenna, thinks so at least!

I’m willing to bet there are more huskies out there with two same colored eyes (rather than odd eyes, though some do have odd eyes!)

Pretty! wow. do Husky’s usually ahve that much white on thier face? Do you happen to have a full body picture I could borrow?

I know we have a husky down the road, I pass him when we go for our afternoon walks. I might take a camera with me. he’s young, and has a lot of brown.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.