fbpx

PYO and a Couple Others For Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PYO and a Couple Others For Sale

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hey guys πŸ˜€

Long time since I posted anything, but I just bought a bunch of PYO’s, then found out the Keeper was orderable, so now I’m broke 😯 haha. Well worth it.

I have these guys for sale. Shipping not included. I can send lousy pix now, or wait a week and send nice ones.

Peacock Mama Dragon- has tag. Is very dusty. i will inspect her very close, but all i saw in a lookover was a small chip on her back side by the felt pad. $60

Peacock “Young” dragon-some chips, dusty. $40

PYO Wolf- I posted him a long time ago, and he didn’t sell, thought I’d post him again before sending him to eBay. Better pix will be taken before he finds his way to eBay(I bought a picture setup, it’s just not here yet). Asing $60 for him.

frozendragon
    Participant

that wolf is very pretty….I don’t remember seeing it before…

frozendragon wrote:

that wolf is very pretty….I don’t remember seeing it before…

Like 6 months ago. I am pregnant, and didn’t touch anything for about 4 months (smells really bugged me) so I totally dropped everything. Now that I can paint again, had to order more PYO’s and start selling older stuff πŸ˜€

Wolf is SOLD! πŸ˜€

Jodi
      Participant

Darn it! Late again. Congrats to both buyer and seller.

emerald212 wrote:

πŸ˜€
        I’m glad you like him tho!
        No worries, I have two more wolves coming from Windstone (he’s my fav of all of them, no doubt). So I’ll post them when they are done, maybe you’ll like them more. I want to do a dragon like this wolf too, think that’d be cute?

Jodi
        Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

πŸ˜€
          No worries, I have two more wolves coming from Windstone (he’s my fav of all of them, no doubt). So I’ll post them when they are done, maybe you’ll like them more. I want to do a dragon like this wolf too, think that’d be cute?

I think that would be very cute. Can’t wait to see pics.

emerald212 wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

πŸ˜€

I think that would be very cute. Can’t wait to see pics.

Awsome πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I want to say, he is very pretty, blue pony! I love his blue interference and his depth of color ranges in the browns and tans of his body.

I also like the marble backdrop you’ve got him against πŸ˜† if you need to take more pictures before your photo set up arrives, I recommend using the same spot! πŸ™‚ It shows his colors nicely

WolfenMachine wrote:

I want to say, he is very pretty, blue pony! I love his blue interference and his depth of color ranges in the browns and tans of his body.

I also like the marble backdrop you’ve got him against πŸ˜† if you need to take more pictures before your photo set up arrives, I recommend using the same spot! πŸ™‚ It shows his colors nicely

Thank you for your comments! His wings don’t glow quite that much, that’s the flash, but they do have a nice sheen.

I actually plan to use that cloth, but in my photo box once it gets here. I like it too, but the fact that that picture turned otu was just luck 😯

lamortefille
            Participant

That wolf is pretty…congrats to the new owner. πŸ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.