fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Yay!!! I got a Peacock Hatching Kinglet. So he can be taken off my list finally. πŸ˜€

Jodi
      Participant

Please remove the Wizard Woodlore from my list. I got one. Thanks!

LadyFirebird
        Participant

That is sweet of you. Let’s see, I wish I may, I wish I might get…the male and female pearl griffins. I missed Alcyone’s; those would have been perfect….and the crouching black griffin chick. That’s all for now–all I can afford for now!

Bodine
          Participant

:hi: If there is anyone out there with a white Lap that they might be thinking of selling one day,PLEASE,keep me in mind.She is amazing and I think,the ONE must have πŸ˜‰ THANX :bye:

I got her!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
            I got my A.L.O.W. too.!!!That was not a wish,that was a unreal dream!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
            I’m going to have to wish some more πŸ˜† Happy,happy

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

I got my Armadillo, so he can be taken off the list…
            I now have all curls but the Rainbow, and he is at the top of the list right now. πŸ˜•

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Can take off Female Pearl Griffin–just looking for Male Pearl Griffin and Crouching Black Griffin chick with the peacock wings! Thanks! πŸ™‚

all the red dragons πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
              Participant

dragonfriend wrote:

all the red dragons πŸ™‚

Do you mean red as in Ruby or red as in Red Fire or red as in both?

laphon1
                Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Can take off Female Pearl Griffin–just looking for Male Pearl Griffin and Crouching Black Griffin chick with the peacock wings! Thanks! πŸ™‚

You might check the Windstone online store. Last time I looked the black crouching chick you want was still available.

Leigha
                  Participant

My wishlist has changed yet again, as I find new pretties and let go of old pretties.

Fledgies:
                    Old Green
                    Amythest
                    Any other colors that come out after Amythest (Silver perhaps?)

Lap Dragon:
                    Pink(if there’s a darker pink version I want that: like my curlie)

so far, that’s all I can think of

Well, I figured out somewhat of what I wish for. They are listed below:

Rainbow Emperor Hatchling
                    Ruby Fledgling
                    Peacock Young
                    Brown Old Warrior
                    Green Old Warrior

I want a Lap Dragon too, but do not know what color I like her in. πŸ˜€
                    Things are tight now. So I can only wish. If I can get a good price or maybe layaway I will take them.

Patricia
                    Participant

I am looking for the large Flap Cats in these colors, Black with sunset wings, White with odd color eyes, White with blue eyes, Tabby, Light and Dark Calicos and Any other large flap cats Thanks

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

For now you can clear my wish list! Pretty much got the items I was look for! πŸ™‚

moonbeam
                        Participant

Oh this is a nice threat!
                          My Kirin-Parents are searching for:
                          a Baby-Kirin (preferably with Tag and original box, but I would also take it without)
                          I would be willing to pay around 40$. Problem is, I live in Germany and not everyone is willing to ship outside the US…
                          Unfortunately I missed the last two on ebay (sold for around 42$ and 45$) because one sellers first agreed to ship to me only to take it back with her next mail πŸ˜• And the other time my internet crashed just as I wanted to bid πŸ™

Thank you!

Xtharsa
                          Participant

Peacock color of all the listed

scratcher
                            lap
                            either spectral
                            Hatchers kinglets and empress

πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 597 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.