fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 597 total)
  • Author

Hi,I am looking for a male and a young unicorn from the white unicorn family. I hope to find them in a low price because who ever sells them to me will have to ship them to GREECE and I will have to pay shipping costs and customs too!!Thank you

Tyrrlin
    Participant

Heh, my wish list is simple.

Griffins!

*Any of the eBay test paint ones
      *Production:
      -Mother Non-stripey Brown Griffin
      -Sitting Spotted chick

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

I am searching for a Hatching Velociraptor #309. It is the last piece I need to complete my son’s set of dinosaurs. He is on life support at home and has been very ill. It would mean alot to him to have completed this set. Thank-you, HappyHeart

Skylover
      Participant

happyheart wrote:

I am searching for a Hatching Velociraptor #309. It is the last piece I need to complete my son’s set of dinosaurs. He is on life support at home and has been very ill. It would mean alot to him to have completed this set. Thank-you, HappyHeart

Welcome to the forum! I’m sorry to hear about your son. I have a hatching velociraptor that is in excellent condition with his original box. The box is a little worse for the wear though, but that’s how I got it. If you’re still interested, PM me and we’ll work something out.

PhoenixTears wrote:

I search out Windstones a lot, mostly just to look to see who has what even though for the most part, I cant afford to buy. But now and then I come across sites or stores that have pieces that Ive seen mentioned here as wanted. But I cant always remember who wants what.

What Id like you guys to do is come in here and list what pieces you are most looking for- specifically retired pieces but you can add in pieces still in production but hard to find. If you’re so inclined, add a price at which you’d be able to pay for your retired wish list pieces (but thats not totally necessary).

I will come back to this thread and check it often (printing it out after a week, or each week if there are new posts). If I come across coveted pieces (which has already happened as some of you know), I’ll PM you telling you where your desired piece is. Could be a store, an online store, eBay or a hidden eBay auction, a friend thats selling, a yard sale or estate sale. There is NO catch. Im just trying to help. Hopefully I can be useful and make some matches for you guys.

i just started with the windstone collection.. how do you guys figure out which one you want.. they are all so BEAUTIFUL and MYSTIQUE. my wish list would be too long to write.. πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
        Participant

angelwitnoeyes wrote:

i just started with the windstone collection.. how do you guys figure out which one you want.. they are all so BEAUTIFUL and MYSTIQUE. my wish list would be too long to write.. πŸ˜‰

Welcome to the forum!

For some (probably most, thruth be told) it’s pieces that they can’t seem to find anywhere else or win the auctions for on ebay.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Okay, new list and on a mission to get them!

1. Limited Violet Female Griffin ( wolf, test paint, or other wise) …long shot, I know
            2. Green Curlie
            3. Peacock Oriental Sun Dragon (light version)
            4. Peacock Oriental Baby dragon (both versions)
            5. Jade Oriental Baby Dragon
            6. Burnt Sugar Poadβ„’

Since Updated!

1. Peacock Oriental Young Dragons (still, both versions)
            2. Brown Fledgling
            3. Odd Eyed White Flap Cat
            4. Original Green Old Warrior (if they ever come out)
            5. A limited Poad with lavender eyes (lace or tiger preferable, without a really dark face if I can help it)
            6. Sky Blue/Winter Blue Sun Dragon (never gonna happen, but I can dream)

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Leigha
            Participant

Leigha’s Hard to Find and hard to afford Wishlist: πŸ˜€

Fledgies:
              Peacock Fledgie (blue chest and purple chest versions)
              Old green fledgie

Curlies:
              White curlie

Pegasus:
              Baby pegasus with the necklace

Griffins:
              Spotted Male and Female Griffin
              White crouching chick
              Test Paint female and male Griffin (yeah right, I can’t afford that)

jackid55
              Participant

My wish list…. oh there are so many! :scratch: I guess I will just name off a few…

Emerald:
                Mother
                Fledgling …so close. πŸ˜₯

Silver:
                Royalty
                OW
                Lap

Rainbow:
                OW … Got him. YAY! πŸ˜€
                Hatching Emperor

I could go on and on and on…. but I will stop there. πŸ˜‰ I am willing to do trades or buy these pieces. :bye:

Here is my short wish list for now:
                Any mint poad, $100 or less
                Lavender Pearl Curlie w/laveneder eyes Mint
                Pink Culie w/lavender eyes Mint
                Black Gold Curlie Mint
                Brown Curlie Mint
                Dark Blue Oriental Sun Dragon Mint
                If you happen opon the OOAK Ocean Blue OW… (not likely) squeek* squeek* squeek*

wishlist for a starving artist xD but is really broke till the holidays(sometimes I get money)

Oriental Ruby Sun
                White Scratcher
                A Koishiikitty painted PYO keeper *grabby hands*
                Amethyst fledgling
                PYO dragons(cause they’re affordable every once in a while)

www.nakaseart.com

Megan
                Participant

Updated list!

– – – – –

Emerald Oriental Sun Dragon Found!
                  Flion
                  Large Siamese flap cat Found!
                  Limited Edition Dark Calico flap cat
                  Hatching T-Rex
                  Scratching Dog

– – – – –

I’d also like to eventually have curled dragons in blue pearl, lavender pearl, and the new amethyst. I’m in no hurry though, they’ll be restocked eventually (hopefully!).

You can take off the Armadillo and Lavender Pearl Curlie for me! πŸ˜€ *Is so happy to finally get a Windstone fix*

Thank you so much, this is very generous of you! I’d love to hear if you find a Gothic Unicorn for sale, I’ve been hoping to get one for over 10 years. Thank you again :).

Dragon87 wrote:

I mostly want things in the old peacock color. For retirees that is. Everything but the young.

(the wishful part is that I can afford these things when they are actually in good condition! 😯 )

You’re being very sweet there!!!! Thanks! πŸ˜€ Especially since now I actually HAVE a job, I don’t have time anymore. A real one too! I paint fences. Ha!

Updated want list:

Peacock Color:
                  SK (you said wish list right? πŸ˜† )
                  Scratcher
                  Lap
                  Fledgeling
                  Hatching

Black Gold:
                  Everything but the Fledgeling and the Coiled Momma

Rainbow:
                  Everything but the Hatching.

Scratchers: Any color! But ESPECIALLY the Black Gold, Peacock, the Dark Ruby (not the newer version), and Rainbow.

Griffins – pretty much anything except the crouching Wolf chick.

Most of this is wishful thinking, I’m not actively looking for anything, because I can’t afford any of it! But I’ll accept damaged ones too – and get Kyrin to work her magic, I don’t trust myself to repair stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 597 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.