fbpx

Purplecat Creatives – FOUND NEW HOMES, THANK YOU

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Purplecat Creatives – FOUND NEW HOMES, THANK YOU

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

Hello

I am selling some of my own items due to the lack of room to house them all.

I have very good feedback on the ” White ” list, thanks to some wonderful people who have taken the time to make comments regarding transactions we have had. ( Thank you to all that have said nice things about me. )

Everything will be double boxed, and I ONLY use bubble wrap and packing peanuts, not newspaper or plastic grocery bags for shipping.
      I have had people tell me that I wrap and box so well, that Godzilla could drop kick the box. I wrap like how I wish everything that I purchase would be wrapped for me. I know that I can’t stand receiving broken items, neither do you!

I will ONLY charge you what the actual shipping and insurance fees are to ship to you. I do NOT charge for materials, gas, handling or time!

When you decide to purchase something from me, I will wrap and double box it, then take it for an actual shipping/insurance quote.
      Once I get the total for everything, then you pay me. After I receive the payment in full, I take it back for final shipping to you.

I accept Pay Pal ( preferred ) and ONLY USPS money orders. I will only accept Pay Pal for out of country buyers.

Everyone hates a bad purchasing experience. I want to make your purchase from me go as smooth and stress free as I possibly can. I also really appreciate when people take the time to have positive feedback posted for me on the white list.

This is a smoke free home.

The Original, large sized and retired Tatzelcat in blue is in excellent condition. I am asking $150.00

The retired Cloudfish is in excellent condition as well. I am asking $85.00

Thank you for your time and consideration

Tamara aka Pixie-dust

photo more Marg 167.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 168.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 169.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 170.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 171.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 172.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 173.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 159.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 160.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 161.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 162.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 163.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 164.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 165.jpg“>
       photo more Marg 166.jpg“>

darjeb
      Participant

Purplecat does beautiful work she painted a lap and a fledgie for me in pink several years ago and a couple of other things

JynXx
        Participant

Sent you a PM! 🙂

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
          ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
          ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
          ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
          ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.