fbpx

Purple Wolf Griffin Family – SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Purple Wolf Griffin Family – SOLD

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Ohhhh COOL!!!! Thanks for that link too! I will have to wait for the tax return to come in though if they arent too much! πŸ˜€

Thanks for the link Pegasi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ ! They arent that expensive at all, smaller than I would like….but still cool and BEAUTIFUL! I cant believe it takes sooo long to get them once you order them. Any reason to why it takes so long ? 😯 πŸ˜•

Setsunawolf
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Part of why that print is so expensive is it has been retired for several years and there were only 1500 to begin with.

The only reason I know so much about Nene Thomas’ works is I have been following her career since I met her at Dragon*Con 10 years ago. 😯 I can’t believe it’s been that long. If you want you can order a mini lithograph of Omen from Nene’s Web site: http://www.nenethomas.com/SmOmen.shtml
      So what are Wisdom, Fortitude and Omen selling for now? I”m tempted by Strength it’s the only one of the 4 I don’t have, then I’d have the complete set.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
      Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Part of why that print is so expensive is it has been retired for several years and there were only 1500 to begin with.

The only reason I know so much about Nene Thomas’ works is I have been following her career since I met her at Dragon*Con 10 years ago. 😯 I can’t believe it’s been that long. If you want you can order a mini lithograph of Omen from Nene’s Web site: http://www.nenethomas.com/SmOmen.shtml
        So what are Wisdom, Fortitude and Omen selling for now? I”m tempted by Strength it’s the only one of the 4 I don’t have, then I’d have the complete set.
        I haven’t kept up with the prices on what they are selling for. You can check Nene’s site to see if they are still available. Full size prints may not be, but smaller lithographs might be. http://www.nenethomas.com/ If you want a full size print of something that has retired you are likely going to have to hit ebay for it.

Setsunawolf
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I haven’t kept up with the prices on what they are selling for. You can check Nene’s site to see if they are still available. Full size prints may not be, but smaller lithographs might be. http://www.nenethomas.com/ If you want a full size print of something that has retired you are likely going to have to hit ebay for it.

Actually I own those three, I was wondering what I might get for them if I sold them. They are the full size limited edition signed prints. They are huge prints, but very lovely.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
          Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Actually I own those three, I was wondering what I might get for them if I sold them. They are the full size limited edition signed prints. They are huge prints, but very lovely.

Well you can always try to do a search on ebay and see what they are selling for. If you want to see completed listings do an advanced search and check the box “completed listings”. That would give you an idea of what the pieces have sold for in the last two weeks.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Well you can always try to do a search on ebay and see what they are selling for. If you want to see completed listings do an advanced search and check the box “completed listings”. That would give you an idea of what the pieces have sold for in the last two weeks.

Either I really suck at advance searches (which is probably true) or I can’t even find my print. I can find figurines and such but no LE signed prints. πŸ˜•

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
              Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Either I really suck at advance searches (which is probably true) or I can’t even find my print. I can find figurines and such but no LE signed prints. πŸ˜•

I just did a quick search on all three and no prints have been sold in the last 14 days. Only the smaller lithographs and statues.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I just did a quick search on all three and no prints have been sold in the last 14 days. Only the smaller lithographs and statues.

Maybe I’ll just ask Nene or her husband at Gencon. Although she personally hasn’t been coming to Gencon in the last few years πŸ˜₯ They use to have the second chance gallery on their site. Although if Dragonscavrn wins the lottery it sounds like she’d snap my Omen up in heart beat πŸ˜†

Sun Dragon Koi #3

setsunawolf wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Maybe I’ll just ask Nene or her husband at Gencon. Although she personally hasn’t been coming to Gencon in the last few years πŸ˜₯ They use to have the second chance gallery on their site. Although if Dragonscavrn wins the lottery it sounds like she’d snap my Omen up in heart beat πŸ˜†

Yea, we might have to fight over that one! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
                  ****HMMMMMmm lottery****, MUST GO TO CALI!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LAST UPDATE BUMP πŸ˜€ .

BUMP!!!

Here are my NOT duplicated and RARE ITEMS!
                  There will be some more posted probably tomorrow sometime. So check back.

Bob

I hope everything gets better for you soon

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/36064

Dragon Master wrote:

I hope everything gets better for you soon

Thanks DM! I appreciate that hun! πŸ™‚

Sorry for the bump….again. πŸ˜•

Must sell these guys.
                    ANY offers will be considered….please PM. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.