fbpx

Purple Wolf Griffin Family – SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Purple Wolf Griffin Family – SOLD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

We have signs up all over the state, repeal unfair property taxes. I even saw a news clip where some local people put their dog up to run in the next election under the campaign slogan my dog can do a better job….the dog actually got votes. πŸ˜† …Shame she didn’t win.

If I lived there..I’d be voting fro the dog… πŸ˜€ Kudos to them… πŸ™‚

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

setsunawolf wrote:

Not only Florida, Indiana as well. We’re having the same problem with mortgages and the “new” property taxes are causing a lot of people to loose their homes. In some areas they’ve quintupled people went from paying $2000 a year to over $10,000 in property taxes.

OMG!!!! **faints** 😯 .. NO WONDER theres such a BIG stirr about it in Congress….heard something about it on the news just now….hmmmmm, wonder why our economy is taking such a dump! πŸ™

setsunawolf wrote:

We have signs up all over the state, repeal unfair property taxes. I even saw a news clip where some local people put their dog up to run in the next election under the campaign slogan my dog can do a better job….the dog actually got votes. πŸ˜† …Shame she didn’t win.

😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OMG your kidding RIGHT!?!? LMAO, thats funny!! But dang…its scary….cause its true!!! 😯 πŸ˜†

kitsunelady
      Participant

Hmm…o.o…can we see a pic of your special gold scratcher? :}

I have bought from DC and she packs very carefully and very well. Does what she can to save you shipping as well πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Guys, I hate to do this but….I also have a custom painted scratcher by Watergazer that I need to sell too. I paid around $120 for him, but I will take offers on him. If interested, PM me, I have pics too. He’s painted in Metallics:Black, Blue, Silver, Purple. He’s cool and I have had him for 2 years, but I need to sell him. He is well MINT condition for a Re-Paint. The scratcher was never damaged before and after his re-paint. PM me for pics and offers, thanks! πŸ™‚

kitsunelady wrote:

Hmm…o.o…can we see a pic of your special gold scratcher? :}

Yuppers! PM’D you with them πŸ˜€

khat7 wrote:

I have bought from DC and she packs very carefully and very well. Does what she can to save you shipping as well πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Thanks Khat πŸ˜€ ! I go out of my way to make sure they are packaged VERY VERY well, but also as cheap as possible for everyone. It kills me to see broken Windstones! 😯 πŸ˜•

K, theres been some updates on some bids and a quick friendly reminder that offers will end tomorrow night @ midnight. So if youd like something please PM me with your bids. And the ones that dont get bids on them, I will try to sell them on ebay.

I ALSO want to say thank you all again for ALL of your support and help. Thank you VERY MUCH **BIG HUGS** 😳 πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
        Participant

I hope things workl out for you, DC!

Property taxes here SUCK. Many poeple I know (including family) are stuck where they live, even if the place really isn’t suitable for them anymore, because the way the property taxes are structured, they will get a huge penalty they are unable to work off if they do move. This is a very transient area, and the idea behind the tax penalty was to reduce mobility- so I guess in that sense it was successful. πŸ™„

What are the Dragonsite figures you have, DC? I think you can mention them here, others have done so in their sales listings (thrown in just a few non-Windstone items that is). I know there are collectors here of them.

OMG!!! sorry to hear that. That’s terrible! πŸ‘Ώ

The Dragonsite, I have: Fortitude, and LittleDragon
          The NeneThomas, I have: the entire set of the 4 carousel horses.
          All the items listed are NIB, and was only taken out to check them when I got them. Any offers are welcomed. πŸ˜€

I just didnt want to get me or anyone else in trouble if we werent allowed to post non-windstones. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
          Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Guys, I hate to do this but….I also have a custom painted scratcher by Watergazer that I need to sell too. I paid around $120 for him, but I will take offers on him. If interested, PM me, I have pics too. He’s painted in Metallics:Black, Blue, Silver, Purple. He’s cool and I have had him for 2 years, but I need to sell him. He is well MINT condition for a Re-Paint. The scratcher was never damaged before and after his re-paint. PM me for pics and offers, thanks! πŸ™‚

This is the one, right? http://www.watergazersden.com/node/33114

I cant see pics at work.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

OMG!!! sorry to hear that. That’s terrible! πŸ‘Ώ

The Dragonsite, I have: Fortitude, and LittleDragon
              The NeneThomas, I have: the entire set of the 4 carousel horses.
              All the items listed are NIB, and was only taken out to check them when I got them. Any offers are welcomed. πŸ˜€

I just didnt want to get me or anyone else in trouble if we werent allowed to post non-windstones. πŸ™‚
              So you know those Dragonsite pieces are based of Nene Thomas paintings just like the carosel horses.

skigod377 wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

This is the one, right? http://www.watergazersden.com/node/33114

I cant see pics at work.

Yuppers Ski, thats the one! Thanks for the link sweetie! πŸ˜€

Pegasi – Yea, I found that out later LOL. But they are gorgeous pieces! And wow has the “Fortitude” one shot up in price since I bought mine! 😯

UPDATE: Prices/Bids have been updated as of 3/4/08 10:34PM Pacific Time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.