fbpx

PT's OOAK "sea dragon" SOLD :)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PT's OOAK "sea dragon" SOLD :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I have decided to try to sell this guy here first, considering the interest I received for him on this forum. This guy is about 3 3/4 inches tall by 5 1/2 inches long. He is not ‘perfect’ in my eyes for a few reasons. One – when I baked him, he did not ‘cook’ flat. His tail is a little raised. By no means does not take away from his overall presentation. I suggest displaying him on a small pelt or a remnant of fake fur to hide this minor ‘flaw’. I was going to make a base for him, but I think that bases tend to take away from a sculpt, and don’t often make them. Second – one of his flippers broke when he was first cured. It has been repaired and painted over. You can’t see where the break was. But for these reasons I’m selling him for only 125 dollars. For the amount of work put into him, it’s a deal. I can only accept paypal and I’m only shipping within the US and Canada. Shipping will be 15 dollars to US, to Canada – 20 dollars. I will include shipping insurance, Priority Mail, and tracking ๐Ÿ˜‰ . If you have any questions, please PM me. If want to buy him I will expect payment within 3 days. I will be working a double tonight, so I might not be able to respond right away to your inquiries. I will keep him here until this coming Sunday 10pm Eastern time. He will be first come first serve ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Rachel
        Participant

Gah! If I had the money…

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

WOW! Did you make this yourself??? It’s INCREDIBLE! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
            Participant

Wow, haven’t seen this guy before. He’s quite amazing! I love how you paint (how do you do it? lol). I admit though, I think I like his feet the most lol!

ahhh!!! i want, i want! of course, i’m soooo strapped at the moment. :shout: ๐Ÿ™„ gah, it is absolutely gorgeous. even if you think its “flawed”!

Adaneth
              Participant

Boy I wish I weren’t broke! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ What an opportunity! I love that guy–hope he sells!

machineguts
                Participant

He’s so awesome PT, I LOVE his colors!

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

I like his feet as well! He is gorgeous and hope he sells for you!

Anonymous

Fantastic sculpture – what a beautiful creature!!! Good luck with your sale! ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Thanks, everybody, for compliments and well-wishing ๐Ÿ˜€ ! I hope he sells to. I could really use the funds ๐Ÿ˜ณ …

Jasmine
                        Participant

I totally love him. But I don’t even have moths in my wallet, they all starved. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cool creature! ๐Ÿ˜€ It looks very unique and you`re obviously talented. Good luck with your sale! ๐Ÿ™‚

pipsxlch
                          Participant

OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ . Just when I’m broke and down because I’d had to give my mom the vacation money I’d saved (what was left of it after helpng her out a few weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜ก ) for her to cover a bill. If I’d had that, I might at least have been able to offer you a big downpayment.
                            This guy is wonderful; maybe you’ll make more similar ones in the future.

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

WOW! He is amazing! *eyes pop out of head* You have such talent!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.