fbpx

Prints of my work

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Prints of my work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Hey guys, I feel REALLY silly doing this, but I figure if I don’t do this here than no one would ever know, really. And I know a few of you have asked me about prints in the past sooo…

If anyone wants a print (or more) and wants it in time for Christmas, please let me know! I will be placing my last prints order with my printing company on December 1st (this upcoming Friday!). If you’re interested in ordering a print of any of my work please let me know either via PM or via email. I will continue to take orders after this date of course but only orders taken on or before December 1st are guaranteed to arrive to you before Christmas (within the US). I can only accept Paypal or credit card due to time constraints on ordering, I apologize!

Best of all, if you order before December 1st, I’ll do FREE shipping within the continental USA (this doesn’t count for discounted prints or art on my website/eBay).

I sell 80+ year archival quality giclee prints of my artwork and photos. My printing company uses archival papers with a matte finish. I hand sign each and every one of my prints. Most of my paintings and all of my photography is available as prints. Pricing below is for matte finish prints. I can special order other styles and even prints on canvas should you desire, please contact me for pricing info.
        Sizes and pricing are as follows, all prices are in USD and do not include shipping. Please note that some pieces are not available in larger sizes due to having a smaller resolution, and some of my art is available only in certain proportions due to the shape of the work (for example, the Corvid Triptych can be ordered either at three seperate prints or one panoramic print) Any questions are always welcome on what I can print!
        8.5″ x 11″ – $10.00
        9″ x 12″ – $18.00
        11″ x 14″ – $20.00
        16″ x 20″ – $30.00
        Larger and oddball sizes available, please inquire for price quote.

For future reference, my prints are not printed on a home printer, but at a professional printing company, and as such can take up to 14 business days to be printed and delivered to you, so please let me know ahead of time if you have a rush order.

Some of my work can be located in the Windstone Staff Gallery, or my website:
        http://featherdust.critter.net/

Thanks for looking guys!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Skigod377
        Participant

I adore your gallery. Im in love with Lightbeams Green and Poison. I cant order now, but may after the new year.

Maria
          Participant

I love your artwork, Nam. I hope I can paint digitally as well as you do someday. It’s basically painting with the mouse cursor, right? Because on some of those unfinished art pieces it looks so much like pencil sketching…

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Aw, thanks Ski!

And GB, I used to use a mouse. Some of the pieces in the “older works’ gallery were painted this way. These days though, I use a Wacom tablet, which is a wonderful tool. It’s a plastic stylus that is shaped like a pen, and as you move it over the tablet surface, it controls the cursor like a mouse would. It makes it feel a lot more like real painting! πŸ™‚

Maria
              Participant

I’m sure it’s a lot more accurate, too. But still, that some were done with mouse… Wow. I gotta start practicing this new technique.

Patricia
                Participant

Ohhh, I’m gonna go look at your prints again. I had forgotten that I had wanted some. πŸ˜€

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
                  Participant

Would it be best to order through your site or pm you on here?

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Keplilly wrote:

Would it be best to order through your site or pm you on here?

Whichever you are more comfortable with! Ordering though my site is basically just emailing me, anyhow, so you are welcome to choose. πŸ™‚

Can’t resist an opportunity to say that I’m a SUPERPROUD owner of one of Nam’s original artworks and the scans/photos do NOT do them justice since they are even more lovely in person ^_____^

I’ll have to count my pennies and see if i can afford more! πŸ˜€

Oh very tempting. I love your work. I wish I was half as talanted. I especially like no love Frysco and Zephyer. Unfortunatly, I can’t afford it right now. πŸ˜₯ I hate being broke. (Not only am I broke but, I just recieved an unexpected bill in the mail. The kind that they don’t even put a price on until you order. And I have to pay it asap or miss a round of shots in January. Then I’d be in big trouble. I hate medical expenses.)

Nina
                      Participant

ahhh I love your art! I first saw it on the Gryphon pages and never really put two & two together to figure out that was you. I’m a little slow sometimes. Maybe if I get some cash for x-mas I’ll buy a few for the new house! do you think you will have any of the sale prints left? there are 2 that I really want

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Romeodanny wrote:

Oh very tempting. I love your work. I wish I was half as talanted. I especially like no love Frysco and Zephyer. Unfortunatly, I can’t afford it right now. πŸ˜₯ I hate being broke. (Not only am I broke but, I just recieved an unexpected bill in the mail. The kind that they don’t even put a price on until you order. And I have to pay it asap or miss a round of shots in January. Then I’d be in big trouble. I hate medical expenses.)

Oof! Good luck with that. πŸ™

enchantments wrote:

ahhh I love your art! I first saw it on the Gryphon pages and never really put two & two together to figure out that was you. I’m a little slow sometimes. Maybe if I get some cash for x-mas I’ll buy a few for the new house! do you think you will have any of the sale prints left? there are 2 that I really want

I’m not sure, but they’re not selling really fast so I hope so! πŸ™‚

Whoo hooo. I received my print and I love it. Now to find a place that will frame it. Thank you very much.

Also echoing the w00t because I got my print today. Arrg, now I want to keep it. (It’s supposed to be a present.) No worries on funny alignment, I’m getting it matted, actually. πŸ™‚ (Yeah, lotsa money…Christmas comes only once a year, thankfully. πŸ˜‰ )

Thank you so much!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.