fbpx

Prints

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prints

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

I found a couple prints on eBay for 25 each, free shipping in the US

They were listed once, didn’t sell, and are listed again, so I figure it’s safe to post this, since I know other people do look for these things on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/M-Pena-Wizard-Print-Published-by-Alberti-Design_W0QQitemZ140254552940QQihZ004QQcategoryZ29800QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/M-Pena-Colored-Wizard-Print_W0QQitemZ140254552159QQihZ004QQcategoryZ29800QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I know people here collect the prints πŸ˜€

Leigha
      Participant

Laurie
        Participant

lol, I’ve been watching them too. πŸ˜‰

frozendragon
          Participant

you listed the same link twice… silly… πŸ˜€

Leigha
            Participant

whoops, lemme fix that

= 2huberts, you don’t mind that I posted this right?

I don’t like to post things that are “hidden auctions” because I know people work hard to find those auctions, but they’ve been up without bids and I thought it’d be okay. I can delete this if someone is watching them and doesn’t wnat them posted, just let me know, or let Jennifer know.

frozendragon
              Participant

I think if the auction isn’t yours then it’s kind of iffy on posting the links..

but I’m sure if it’s not ok Jen will let you know..

Purplecat
                Participant

I’m lookin for a large sushi cats print….eventually I’d like to have one. πŸ™‚ Is that one discontinued yet?

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

I don’t think so. On the print page it says it’s “Temporarily Out of Stock.” But that’s for the 11″ x 14″ size. What is the print size you’re looking for?

Leigha
                    Participant

yeah, I know it’s iffy, which is why I don’t normally do it, but they were listed once already with no takers. I’m sure they have watchers, but with no bids this late in the auction I was thinking they were either forgotten or not interesting enough.

I want them…they’re so pretty, but I’m not really a poster person, I don’t like things on my walls like that. I’d rather have 8×11 prints I can put into a binder and put on my bookshelf and view whenever. I like books πŸ˜€

I haven’t come across a sushi print, and this is the first time I’ve seen these ones in color. The dragon is pretty.

Laurie
                      Participant

naw, said I was watching them, not bidding πŸ˜‰

closer to the correct price now tho. They wanted 50.00 each last time. πŸ™„

Leigha
                        Participant

yeah that was high. I’m not surprised they didn’t sell that time around.

They’re an okay price right now though

frozendragon
                          Participant

too high for me… but I honestly don’t care for them very much… it’s something about the colors.. they just don’t do it for me…

Jodi
                            Participant

I seen those when they were $50. This $25 price is better. I have them both in black and white, and I think I like the non-colored versions better.

And I think the only problem is that this should have been posted in the General Windstone section. The Flea Market section is for people selling their own Windstones, if I’m not mistaken.

Leigha
                              Participant

too high for me too at the moment, I was gone for two weeks so my pay check is less than 100 after rent… >.< I'll have money after my birthday though.

What should I buy myself for my birthday? ^^
                                (I don’t get Windstones from family members, so if I want one for my birthday, I’ll have to buy it myself πŸ˜› )

Purplecat
                                Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I don’t think so. On the print page it says it’s “Temporarily Out of Stock.” But that’s for the 11″ x 14″ size. What is the print size you’re looking for?

Yep…that’s the size, there’s a postcard type size too…but I’m wanting the big one. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.