fbpx

Print Question…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Print Question…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Melody, I just won a print on ebay (Sorry DDVM, But, I REALLY wanted that print!) and it was of a group of animals. I believe there is a Jaguar or leopard in the front, a Ki-Rin maybe, a bear sitting to the back chewing on a plant leaf.
    I was just wondering how many prints you have made for public sale. I have 2 large ones (17×24?) and soon I will have 2 of the smaller 11×14’s. I really do like the prints alot. Although they are getting harder to come by. Also, will there be anymore made into prints? I know you were ebaying your sketches. Like the Laundry Ki-Rin’s and the Wrestling Griffins, and was wondering if there was a possibility in the future that you may do a couple more black and white prints?
    I have the large one of the Prancing Unicorn, and the one with a Little girl curled up with an Unicorn and a castle in the distance. The smaller ones are of a colored unicorn and then the new one I will be getting (which I explained above). I am very interested in finding more of them, or knowing if there will be more made. (I wish I could have gotten the Laundry Ki-Rins! It was soooo cute!)

laphon1
    Participant

Hey WSC Would you post pics of the prints? I, for one, would love to see them!

It’s ok – all is fair with evilbay! Besides you found it first.

But I will say I tried the one click bid which totally froze at 9 seconds πŸ‘Ώ so I wrote ebay about it. Won’t ever use that again!

Bob

I don’t like the one click bid either I was very worried my bibd didn’t get in the one time I used it. I think it was the last Sun dragon I got. I coudl not tell if the bid actually did go thru or not

Melody
        Keymaster

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Melody, I just won a print on ebay (Sorry DDVM, But, I REALLY wanted that print!) and it was of a group of animals. I believe there is a Jaguar or leopard in the front, a Ki-Rin maybe, a bear sitting to the back chewing on a plant leaf.
          I was just wondering how many prints you have made for public sale. I have 2 large ones (17×24?) and soon I will have 2 of the smaller 11×14’s. I really do like the prints alot. Although they are getting harder to come by. Also, will there be anymore made into prints? I know you were ebaying your sketches. Like the Laundry Ki-Rin’s and the Wrestling Griffins, and was wondering if there was a possibility in the future that you may do a couple more black and white prints?
          I have the large one of the Prancing Unicorn, and the one with a Little girl curled up with an Unicorn and a castle in the distance. The smaller ones are of a colored unicorn and then the new one I will be getting (which I explained above). I am very interested in finding more of them, or knowing if there will be more made. (I wish I could have gotten the Laundry Ki-Rins! It was soooo cute!)

Somewhere I have a catalog with them all pictured in it… I’m trying to remember how many there were…ok I just made a list here; I count thirty two designs. Some of these were available hand colored, and some where sold printed both in color and black and white.
          14 of these were large 17/21″ and the rest were 11/17″.
          I would love to do prints again, but that is down on the list of priorities right now,and it is a long list. I would also love to reproduce some of the sketches, such as the Laundry Kirins.

Adaneth
          Participant

Melody wrote:

I would also love to reproduce some of the sketches, such as the Laundry Kirins.

Eee! I love the Laundry Kirins! πŸ˜€

Thanks Melody!! πŸ˜€ I am happy to have the 4 I do.

DDVM, you never would have made it with 1 click bid…Unless it automatically bids over me. But, I did have to cash my whole change jar in to beat ya. πŸ˜‰ (good thing it was only a month worth of collectings.)

Adaneth wrote:

Melody wrote:

I would also love to reproduce some of the sketches, such as the Laundry Kirins.

Eee! I love the Laundry Kirins! πŸ˜€

Ditto!

Yes Laphon…Let me break out my camera tonight and I will photo them when the other print gets here (should be here by Wednesday if she sent it out today) and post them…I thought we did have a post with them before…Maybe I am losing my mind…. 😯

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Melody wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Somewhere I have a catalog with them all pictured in it… I’m trying to remember how many there were…ok I just made a list here; I count thirty two designs. Some of these were available hand colored, and some where sold printed both in color and black and white.
              14 of these were large 17/21″ and the rest were 11/17″.
              I would love to do prints again, but that is down on the list of priorities right now,and it is a long list. I would also love to reproduce some of the sketches, such as the Laundry Kirins.

Is the cost and time involved in making prints too high compared to the demand and income from them? I find that to be true for mine, but I’m an individual vs. a company. (also didn’t your color copier die? x_x )

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

I for one would love to see a griffocampus and seagull limited edition print!!! I think most people would find a 50.00-100.00 price one that one reasonable if it was limited to say 1000 prints and signed/ numbered!!.

Jasmine
              Participant

pixiekissed wrote:

I for one would love to see a griffocampus and seagull limited edition print!!! I think most people would find a 50.00-100.00 price one that one reasonable if it was limited to say 1000 prints and signed/ numbered!!.

I would love this and the laundry kirin!!

Starbreeze
                Participant

Laundry kirin for me!!! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                  Participant

Griffacampus for me!!!!!!! that one is my favorite, no competition! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.